♢Chapter~42♢

"You should not have done that, karan. You should not have kept it hidden from me. You didnt know how much i yearned for pure love. For her love. And u...u kept it hidden. How could u? " Tejasswi said disgustedly to  karan and he stood still in his place without muttering a word, just looking down and letting the tears fall.

"I hate u..I hate u.. I hate you,Karan. I regret the day i met u. I regret the day i fell in love. I regret meeting you. " Tejasswi sobbed as she took her steps back.

Karan tried to stop her but she was adamant to leave him now.

"I hate u karan...I hate you!" Tejassei turned back and ran to dark where karan could not see her any longer.

He fell back and sat in his knees ,crying as miserably he has ever been. He broke down and pleaded tejasswi to come back...

"Karan...Sunny...Open your eyes..." He heard the melidious voice he begged to heard.  But he could not find its owner. He shut his eyes die to frustration and pain he felt in his heart.

"Please dont leave me...i dont want to without u any longer...i wont be able to... please be ..with..me.." he panted for air as he felt a soft hand carressing his cheek.

"Open your eyes, my love. Show me your brown orbs in which i see my world. Look at me! " He felt a light feathery kiss on his eyelids. He coild listen a continous irritating beeping sound along with the soft voice...

"Please come back to me. Dont leave me alone. I ..I love you tejasswi..my laddoo." He sobbed harder.

"Open your eyes and look at your laddoo. She is standing right in front of you. "

Battling with his own inner battle, he tried his best to open his eyes but it was too bright. He blinked them together and after a moment he could see a petite figure cupping his face.

As The image got clearer, he found it to be tejasswi's. She hugged him immediately as she found him consious. Karan too wrapped his arms around her body and pulling her closer if it was possible.

"Te..tejasswi.." Be struggled to speak as he found his throat sour and tejasswi pulled herself back. She reached to the bottle kept in the side of the bed . She filled the empty glass and helped karan to drink it.

After sipping two or three times, karan pushed it back and pulled tejasswi to himself as he still feared she'll run away from him. He felt pain in his ribs and hand but he stuffed his hisses to himself as then teja will again distance herself from him, like she did when he was in her lap , in the godown.

"What happened? Had a nightmare? Dont worry. Everything is fine. "She kept the glass in the table and hugged him back.

"Please dont leave me. " Karan begged her.

"I wont. I wont leave u till my last breadth. Even if u want me to, i won't. I will be your betal and u be my Vikram" She joked to ease out his tension but it didnt affected karan. She stroked his hairs and kissed his forehead.

They didnt spoke anything anymore and just laid in the position they were in, feeling each other's company. Teja kept stoking his

Moments later teja felt something wetting her t-shirtand horror installed in her face as she looked at it . Her light blue t-shirt had blood-stains and so were in karan's bandaged area. She gasped and wiggled out from his arms.

Karan looked at her with teary eyes and tejasswi could now understand the meaning behind Nishant's words.
He is really a stubborn and demanding kid when he is ill. She chuckled, how a day back he was being so rude and arrogant. He wanted her to forget him and move on . And now he just wants to be with her , close.