Bonus chapter again..

"Is the bride ready?" The priest asked while putting tika on the groom's forhead.

Zayn looked at his wife, Monicca who nodded her head to assure him and he immediately stood up. He went to the bride's room and found tejasswi sitting in front of the mirror.

"Oh my God, teja..you look gorgeous." He exclaimed when he stood beside her.

Teja looked at him and smiled shyly. "Ohho..Someone call Karan. He should also see that this fearless lady shies too." Monicca commented earning a glare by teja and a laugh by Zayn.

"Just joking, teja. But really. You look so pretty. I'm sure Karan will not be able to keep his hands off you." Monicca teased her.

Today, Karan and teja were getting married again. This time with love and by will. Teja still remembered when she told him that she always wanted to marry religiously and he immediately announced their marriage.

It was Nishant and Moose's wedding and they were performing all the rasams that are considered to be auspicious in a married life.

Teja was standing in her room and was watching the wedding through window. She was feeding their two month old Kiaan. She felt hands snaking her waist and she felt shivers run down her spine. It was Karan. She rested her back against his chest.

"What happened to my sweetie?" Karan asked while kissing her neck, the baby fell asleep in his mom's warmth.

He stopped kissing her neck and looked at her only to find her watching the wedding take place with a longing look. "You wanted to marry someone with all the rituals, didn't you?"

"I wished. I wished to marry my man with the blessings of my parents and wanted to perform all the customs." She answered closing her eyes.

"Then lets marry." He announced.

"We're already married." Teja said walking to the baby's crib and put Kiaan there. As soon as she was done, she was pulled by Karan and because she was caught off guard, she held his collars for her dear life.

"Lets marry again." Teja looked at him to find any hint of amusement but man, he was serious. "With all the customs and with parents' blessings."

Teja smiled at him. "The first step is to propose and ask your partner If she wants to marry you or not."

"You don't wanna marry me?" He frowned and she fought back her smile. She shook her head with a look of pity.

He left her in a second and walked two steps back. "Fine, i'll marry someone else. Because i, The Karan Kundrra, will never ask someone to marry me." He spoke cockily.

"Oh? You will marry someone else? Go ahead, i will run to my Shiv-" She was stopped in mid by a passionate kiss. Before she could kiss back,he pulled away.

"Mind you, thinking to run behind any asshole." He asked narrowing his eyes.

"Mind you, thinking to marry someone else other than me." She said in same tone.

"So, lets fix 14 feb as our wedding day." He said before kissing her. Teja stood there shocked. It was already 8th of Febuary.

She gasped when she felt his hands squeezing her ass and he took his chance and entered her mouth. She started kissing him back while pulling him closer and ruining his gelled hairs. She liked it messy.

Her mom and dad (real one) entered the room and their eyes went glassy seeing their daughter in a bride's outfit. How much they craved to perform a father's duty, a mother's duty.