♢Chapter~25♢

Entering Zayn's House after parking his car, Karan meets Zayn's excited voice. "Welcome Bro!"

Karan doesn't say anything and just stares at Zayn. He had his apron On and was bringing the dish-pots to dining table.

"Sound so excited? Dont tell me you and monicca are going to Marry!" Nishant said tapping Zayn's back.

"It has got some time , Nishant!" Zayn spoke shyly while Monicca blushed.

"And i am excited because of two reasons. One that our old friend Raj is back with us ..and 2nd . Well, its because my favourite series of cricket i.e. IPL is starting from tonightt.." Zayn told further.

"So that means my dhoni wil--"

"Guys please, can we have our breakfast? I know once u boys start with this discussion , we will have to witness a big fight about which team is better. And am too starvy for that." Monicca complained.

"Excuse me. I have to use washeroom." Karan excused and went to common bathroom in hall.

"What happened to him now? And tejasswi? Why are you looking like u cried? What happened?" Monicca asked in worry.

"We went to..Ronit." Nishant told unsured if he should tell or not. He waited for the reactions.

"What?"
"Is he alive? How?"
"Wasn't he dead?"

The voices got mixed up and nishant lifted his hands in air to stop them.

"He is half-dead! Meaning he is paralyzed from half side of his body and is in coma, from 6 years. And we somehow got to know that what tejasswi said was ...Real. " Nishant finished.

"I knew it!" Monicca said leaning back. "I can never fail to interpret humans."

"Oh shut up! We all know , teja is an extremely expressive girl. She is too insensitive. One can easily know if she is lying or not. " Raj retaliated.

Monicca smiled sheepishly.

"Not the time. We all know how much karan loved his family. And now that his own brother has done something which he could never approve , is something dangerous." Zayn said.

"I agree. He has not shown any reaction for this. And it is dangerous. We have to be there for him." It was Nishant. His phone vibrated and after seeing the id , he cut it off.

All this time Tejasswi was blank. She was void of any thoughts. All she knew was , she is Not a Murderer. A heavy weight was lifted off from her chest.

Karan entered and sat beside Nishant. All took their respective seats.

Karan was playing with his food and was not eating it. It didnt go unnoticed by any of them.

"Bro, its okay. We know what Ronit did was wrong but its okay."

Karan looked at nishant who nodded his head telling he told them everything. Karan sighed , turning back to his plate.

"I really feel bad for karan. He loved him so much. He even took care of him like anything. "

"Yes monicca, i had seen his condition. He was all re--"

All of their sympathic talks and glances irritated Karan . He cant tolerate symapthies. Taking sympathy is a sign of a loser! And he is not a loser.

He stood up and left the place. All looked at his direction.
"Its okay. Give him time."

After 10 mins.

He still has not returned. All were worried for karan. They didnt started with their lunch yet. Teja was no exception. Her mind could not help but worry about Karan.