♢Chapter~32♢

Karan , tejasswi and Nishant reached Bermuda as soon as possible. All the way, Karan was just lost while Nishant tried to cheer him up but all in vain. Tejasswi too cried because she felt guilty. Maya loathed her for a misunderstanding and She(teja)  could not clear it.

Their Car stopped near a local hospital in Bermuda. Soon they rushed to see her. But the doctors stopped them. They said they wont be able to see the body, they should just burn it or discard it.

"Listen! Just keep your mouth shut, doctor. Let me see her. She is fine. She has to!" Karan yelled holding and fisting the collar of the doctor.

"Wait, wait.." nishant interfered and created a distance between them. He gestured tejasswi to hold karan and she did. He turned to doctor. 

"Dont worry. We can see it. Maya means a lot to us. We cant miss the last glance of hers!" He said calmly.

The doctor nodded and took them in. Several bodies laid under white sheet and they stood near the last body in the room. "This is it."

Karan with trembling hands and heavy heart slided the sheet from the body's face. He jolted back. It was Maya. In the worst condition. Her whole neck was covered by a thick bandage but that didnt stopped bleeding.. Her eyes were black and swollen while her cheeks had fingers imprinted.

"Its a rare case that a dead body bleeds even after the treatment but her wound was so deep and large that the cotton we used to wipe off the blood, could go in. It was really the deepest scar, i have ever seen." The doctor informed.

"Bu..But how can it be possible? " Nishant asked with tears.

"Yes. Its only possible when the murderer has a genuine enmity with the person. We have informed about this to Police and they are investigating. Her post mortam report will also be out tomorrow. "

Nishant nodded. Tejasswi with tears looked at Maya. She regretted for not clearing their misunderstandings. She regretted deeply!

"Karan and nishant are the only family family that i have in my life." Maya told her once when their relation was cordial enough.

"Where is ka..karan?" Tejasswi asked once she noticed karan was no longer in room.

"Karan? He..Shit!" Nishant ran his hand through his hairs. "How could i not notice that!" He mumbled to himself.

"We need to find him." Nishant said to tejasswi.

.

Tejasswi passed through the cash counter when she heard shomeone saying ," Oh, i forgot my wallet in Car."

Car.

Car

CAR.

She ran out and found the car missing. And she got the Idea. She ran to nishant and informed him this.

"I know. I know where he can go. " Nishant shouted.

.

The cab stopped near a Shiv temple and Nishant paid the driver.

"Here?" Tejasswi asked unsurely. She never saw karan Praying or even entering the home-temple.

"Yes. Everytime we came here , Maya will take us here. She believed in The power Of God. Am sure, he must be here." Nishant said . " But u have to go and get him. I wont be able to control myself. You. You are the only one who can console him."

"He will not let me. like everytime, he will just push me off."

"And u have to stand there with all your might. No matter what, Do Not leave him alone. He needs someone. He needs You." Nishant convinced tejasswi.