Last Bonus Part.

Karan stopped their car in front of Nishant's house to pick him. He looked at teja who was seeing out of the windows. Her fingers were automatically playing with her engangement ring and her legs shaked due to anxiety.

He kept a hand over her thigh making her look at him. When she looked at him, she found nothing but assurance.

"Everything will be fine, love."

"I hope the same." She said in small voice.

Maybe one could think she was overreacting by ronit's recovery but she was not. She knew there is nothing to fear but her heart, it kept racing at high pace. The experiences she had with ronit were not so good.

If she had not seen Karan looking at his old family picture, tracing his siblings with his fingers as if to feel them , she would definately have not gone to hospital. But she knew when karan will see ronit, he will be emotional. Too emotional. And he is not good with that. Still.

She felt some like contractions in her belly but she ignored it and continued to her thoughts.

He keeps his worries to himself thinking not to stress someone. He still keeps himself last in his priority list which in a way, is not good.

His face itself depicted how nervous he, himself was to meet his Own brother. As if he feared all this was a dream and his brother is still diagnosed. But instead of assuring himself, he is assiring her by rubbing her thighs and giving her his smile that she , by now can tell , was fake.

"Ready to go!" She heard Nishant's voice as he sat in the back seat. With his fiancee, Moose. She smiled courtely to her and recieved the same in reply.

The ride was silent and more about karan giving her looks of assurance while moose and nishant trying to break the silence. The contractions were still bearable.

The car finally stopped near the hospital in which ronit was transferred after the whole drama. They went in and asked for Ronit Kundrra's Room and after getting the necessary information they reached his home.

Nishant and moose were first to enter while when teja was about to go karan stopped her and kissed her forehead. "If u feel uncomfort, just tell me or gesture me, we'll leave. No need to stress yourself and the baby. Okay?"

She thought if she should tell him about the contractions that were now increasing but decided against it. She nodded.

They went in and saw ronit ,who was sitting in hospital bed,  was drinking water ,Nishant was sitting in the nearby stool while moose was just standing at a distance.

She must be feeling awkward as she is meeting ronit for the first time.

Ronit looked at karan and his eyes turned teary to meet his older brother. "Brother!"

Before reacting to him, karan looked at teja and ronit's gaze followed him.

Ronit gulped a lump in his throat as he remembered her face. Though it changed a lot from the time he saw her but he could never forget it. Afterall they had a bad history!

"Yo..You?" Ronit stuttered.

"Tejasswi. My wife. " karan informed and ronit's eyes widen.

"Ho..How? Did u forgot what her family did? With pari?" Ronit questioned.

Karan's eyes filled with rage but he controlled himself. Ronit didnt know what happened. "I do not forget about anything."

Then they told ronit what exactly happened and ronit felt guilty.

"Am sorry, tejasswi. My intention was not to hurt you. But loosing half of my family because of that Prakash and seeing my sister leaving this world while her baby cried made me mad. Then i wanted revenge. But unlike karan, i lacked patience.