♢Chapter~43♢

"U..have a mom. Your mom is alive." Karan spoke and teja looked at him flabergasted..

"Wh..What ..did u say?" She whispered not believing him.

"Yes tejasswi. Your mom is alive. She never died. She is safe and sound."

Teja sat straight and looked directly at his eyes. "You are joking, aren't you? I swear to God, Karan, if this is also some of the stupid pranks..i will kill you by myself. Stop right here."

Karan too sat straight and cupped her face. "I'm not joking. I'm serious. " His eyes reflected empathy and his voice sounded guilty.

Tears formed in her eyes."Ho..How?" Her voice cracked due to sudden revealition.

"The day your father - Mr.Prakash  consipred to blast the car in which u and your mom were travelling, she somehow found the bomb. But she could not come out of the car as it was running and the brakes were failed. She hid you in the dikky of the car as the bomb was under her own seat and covered you by everything she could find.

She called my father to help her as she couldn't believe anyone but him. He tried to warn her earlier about  Prakash but she still chose to believe in That moron.

When my father arrived the spot, ambulance and fire bidgets were already there. Your mom laid like dead and her breathings were minimal. It was diminishing. Her face was all disarranged and her body burnt severly. However she could still be cured. But that Prakash just paid the doctor to leave Your mom to death but that doctor was honest. He accepted the money and declared her death while he just used the money he recieved, for Your mom's medications,in hidden. Only he and my father knew about her and she went under Coma.

She got her consious back , the day purvi was born. It was too difficult for us to handle purvi. We couldn't understand what a baby needs but your mom. She understood everything and helped us saying she is just trying to repay something to our family by helping us." 

Tejasswi sat their silently and blankly and that afraid karan. He was expecting some kind of response. Angry, broken, emotional, scary or even sympathic emotion but she was all blank.

"Why she didn't came back to me?" Her voice too was blank just like her expressions.

"I..I dont know. Whenever we ask if she misses her child. She would cry and avoid our question. And seeing her cry, we never dared to repeat this question." Karan told honestly.

Teja looked at him , directly in eyes, "If u knew I was her daughter, why u didnt told me all this earlier? "

"She asked me not to. "

"Why?"

"I dont know."

Tejasswi chuckled mockingly. "U don't know? U really dont know how it feels to lose your mom at the age of 4 and then hoping to find that love from her new mom only to get betrayed. She finds her world in her father who cared for her and years later, she is pulled in a mess which never had any idea of. Then she is told that her father never really cared for her. All he cared was the God damn property that she owned. Above all this, she is blackmailed to marry someone who has been nothing but rude to her. She still maintained her calm and accepted what life threw.

And ...then she is told , her all life is just a lie. The man she called 'dad' was not actually her dad. Her dad was somebody else. She still tried to cope up with this. And now when she thought every thing is gonna be right, she would be happy, she is told she has her mother alive! You dont know how it feels!

I'm happy that my mom is alive but...what about the pain i had from all these years? What about the heavy feeling that i, myself cant identify?

U knew about my mom then why u didn't told me earlier. May be all these situations would be a little easy for me!"