♢Chapter~45♢ pt.2

"So,my lady, would u like to dance with me?" Karan said offering his hand to tejasswi.

"No." Tejasswi said with a pout.

"Am sorry laddoo. " Karan said for 100th time. "I know i should Not have smashed the cake in your face but it was u who started."

"Really? I just put some cream in your face but you...you smashed the cake in my face. And that to my favourite one. I was not able to eat that." Teja huffed.

"Pretty please."
"No."
"Wanna sneak out of the party?" Karan offered.

Teja looked around and found everyone busy. She nodded at karan.
"Lets go then."

They sneaked out of the party and karan drove them to beach.

"U r too bad, sunny. U didnt told me we are going on a beach. Am wearing heels right now! Do u expect me to walk here?" Teja huffed again.

"Sorry but its No issue. Leave your heels in the car."

Teja glared at him while unbuckling her heels.
"they say it right. Men do change after marriage. Have to say sorry everytime. " Karan whispered.

"Said something?"
"No." Karan rolled his eyes.
"Good."

They walked hands in hands , along the sea. Moonlight falling over their faces and golden flies making the night blissful.

"Is it a dream, laddo? Am i really walking with u?"

Teja nodded and rested her head over his chest. "We are. It was a long journey though."

"I wish we remain together like this. I am a jerk who tends to make mistakes quite a lot. So please bear with me. Never leave my side."

"I wont" teja reassured. "And yes u Have been a jerk. A pain in as--"

"Ayee..."

Teja laughed. Karan looked at her who was laughing whole holding her stomach. He would give his life just to see her happy. He was lucky to know that he was the reason behind her priceless laugh.

They sat in a bench, facing the sea. " do U come her often?" Teja asked as she noticed karan who was smiling a little as if he remembered something.

"Yes. Why?"

"U r smiling like a fool. Tell me the reason, i also want to enjoy it."

"There was a time when i used to come here and would sit alone for hours to attain some peace. My nightmares often made me chaotic and seeing this vast ocean calmed my nerves. It gave me sukoon . And now i am sitting with my sukoon . "

Teja could not control and hugged him tightly as if her life dependend on him.

"My sukoon." Teja mumbled snuggling closer to karan.

Karan broke their hug and stood ,all of the sudden,making Teja see him in confusion.

"So my lady, an hour ago u refused to dance with me. So now will u do the honour?" He asked turning to her and giving his hand to Teja to take it.

"Without music?"

"Am not SRK of Kuch kuch hota hai. So yeah. But we do have the beats of these lovely flies here."

Teja laughed. "U r so funny."

"Its humor."

Karan took her hand and they swayed their bodies in rythym. The white lights enhanced their beauties while the fireflies made the atmosphere more loving.

Karan twirled teja and pulled her to himself. As a reflex, teja kept her one hand in his chest while the other wrapped around his neck. His one hand in her waist while other traced her face. Teja leaned to his touch and just felt the amazing sensation in her body after closing her eyes.

Cold wind passed by touching their faces but teja and karan remained submerged in each other. It seemed the world stopped moving and all they had was each other. They were content with their lives. They knew they need none when were with each other.

As he traced her lower lip with his thumb, his eyes now leaving her plum lips , looked at her eyes. Teja knew what he wanted and she granted him exactly that. Her permission. Her consent by looking at his eyes with equal love and want that only made his heart flutter.

Without any further delay their lips joined and unlike the previous times, this kiss was out of love. Slow yet passionate. They devoured each other as their tongues danced with each other. Karan fought for dominance and tejasswi willingly submitted.

By this time, Her fingures had their own brains as they voluntarily reached amid his hairs and messed his hairs while his hand traced her body. They were submerged in each other forgetting all the world.

They only stopped when they felt hard to breathe. As their lips parted, they joint their foreheads and panted for Oxygen. Their breadth fanned each other.

"Let us stop this here. Or i wont be able to control." Karan mumbled.

Her cheeks heated as the realizations dawned. They were in beach. They were kissing in the middle of the beach where someone might have seen them. She buried her head in his chest and a chuckle left karan's mouth.

How this lady, his lady, who was fighting for dominance a minute ago was now shy.

Her hands wrapped around his torso while he protectively kept his hands around her back and pulled her closer as if afraid to lose her.

The moon above just shined better and smiled.
"Evil Eyes off Tejran."

So that's the end my friends. Epilogue and (may be) some bonus chapters will be out soon.

Thank-you so much for your love. Pretty souls.