♢Chapter~26♢

Tejasswi goes down the hall as~

Zayn's house had only 3 rooms. The 6 people had to manage in that so they decided to share it in pairs. One, Nishant and Raj. Second, ofc Monicca and zayn while third was tejasswi and karan.

Karan told tejasswi that she can have the room while he will sleep down in hall.

Tejasswi found Karan's 6ft. Body contracted in a 5ft. Sofa to fit in. She shook her head and sat in the nearby table.

"Mr. Husband. Wake up. Wake up, hubby." Tejasswi shook his body.

But karan didnt bulge. He was already tired as he didnt had any proper sleep last night and situations didnt favored.

She found a jug of water kept in the table and her eyes sparkled.

"Time for revenge." She whispers while taking the jug and pours the content to Karan's face.

"Holy sh*t. Dammit!" Karan cussed as he jerked up from his deep sleep. He looked upwards and found tejasswi smiling ear-to-ear while holding the jug.

"You...What did u do? Are you mad or u lost it?" Karan asks while standing.

"Haww.." teja forms a big 'o'. "I just did what u do. Waking someone by splashing water."

Karan looks at her disbelief. "Did u get drunk?"

"No, Mr. I am in my senses."

"Then why the fuc* are you disturbing me this late?" Karan yells at her.

"I am disturbing? Me? Really, karan?" Teja asks faking her sob.

"Ugh.." karan was irritated by her drama. She already woke him up from sleep and is now just blabbering.

"Just go up and sleep." He said looking clearly in her eyes in a slow and intimating tone.

"So come up." Teja rest her hands on his neck.

"What?" Karan jerked her hands. "Did u open a new business to seduct men?"

"Not men, my dear hubby. U r not just a Man. U r my man. Remember we married. Wait! U married me. So i am just keeping up with my wifely duties. U know 'where u go, i will follow' " teja said innocently.

"Tejasswi stop with this nuisance and just go up. U already messed up my bed for the night." Karan took his half-drenched pillow and started patting it.

"I will not go anywhere without u. if u r sleeping here, means i will also sleep here. With you. "Tejasswi sat in the sofa , crossing her leg.

Karan sighed and left upwards. Tejasswi smirked.

She quickly followed him but before she could enter the room, Karan shut the door on her face.

Rubbing her nose, she cussed him mentally and started banging the doors.

A minute passed. Still she banged withoit getting any response. "Okay. So am going to break the 'expensive' vases here and ground you in loans. "

Before she could break the vase, She was pulled in the room and  abroad muscular chest hovered her , trapping her in between himself and the door.

"U stupid girl! Did u lost your senses or god forgot to insert it in your little head. First , u urself are not sleeping and then waking me and now u want to wake others too?" Karan yelled , unnoticing the fact that his breadth is falling in her lips.

Teja gulped in proximity. It was way too close for her. If she had not lost her senses back then, she surely did now.

She looked at his rough swollen lips that looked so inviting. His lips had were dried and she wanted to moist them.

Their first kiss flashed in her eyes and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. That feel, was new. That feel, was so addicting. So beautiful. So chaotic yet so calm.

She stood on her toes latting their lips touch a little. As soon as karan realised what she did, he stopped his blabbering while his focus diverted to her doe-like eyes.

Teja cupped his face and landed a kiss near his lips. Both had their eyes closed without knowing what they were doing.

Karan held her waist and started drawing circles. Both were so endrossed in their moment that they didnt realised, someone was approaching to thier room.

Someone banged the door open and said excitedly ..." We Won---"

Nishant turned back and muttered sorry. Karan looked at Nishant and then at tejasswi back whose eyes were now glued at the floor while her cheeks blushed.

Karan stepped two steps back in a jerk as if he is caught doing a crime. "U..U can turn. "

"No. Its okay. I was here to tell that my CSK won. But it looks like your match was just started. Am Sorry." Nishant ran back , closing the door still not facing them.

"Its not like...what u think.." karan yelled but in turn could only hear the teasing 'yes'.

"All is your fault, stupid girl." Karan blamed tejasswi.

"What?what did i do?" Tejasswi said acting oblivious.

"U ...U.." karan sighed. "Just sleep here. And am sleeping down."

"See! U want me to come to u and then u will blame it to me that i come to u. Beileve it or not, You have an unnamed obsession with me , Mr. kundrra. "

"Ughh...Such a stubborn girl she is!"

Karan went and laid in the left side of the bed.

"I knew, u will be sleeping in the left side like any husband does. U know, an ideal husband is always in the left while his better half or best half in your case should be in right." Tejasswi exclaimed dreamily.

Karan groaned and rolled to right side. Tejasswi pouted but laid in left side. She shifted towards him and rest her head on his chest.

seeing karan looking at her confused, she spoke "We have 1 pillow. The other one was down which is now wet. So u can have your pillow. I can have mine." She said pointing to his chest.

Karan wanted to fight back vut his body didnt helped.  He yawned. And then shool his gead and tried to sleep back.

"If u dont mind, letme correct myself. An ideal husband is in right side while a wife is in left. " Tejasswi said with a smile on her face.

Karan looked at her in disbelief but decided to be silent as tejasswi already fell asleep.

___

Hi amazing souls.
Hope you are in best of your health and setting your own road for your goals.

I wanted to add more in the chapter but then it would have lost its element. So i didnt.

But still, wasn't a cute banter?

Tejasswi is really being stubborn to my karan...but its cute.

Byieeeeeeeeeee