♢Chapter~21♢

Teja went to her room after her talk with Monicca. All the time she kept thinking about what Monicca said. Is Karan really innocent? Is karan's family real victim? But what if Monicca just tried to manipulate her. There is a High possiblity of monicca using sugar-coated words and trying to manipulate her otherwise who would use soft words to her foe?

She sat in her bed and pulled the duvet till her waist. She kept on thinking and in the end fell asleep.

.

After a hectic day, Karan came back to his masion and found that Maya has left for her village town. Every March, she goes to her home- town and relive all the good memories with her late family. March was the month when they met with the accidemt and she lost her family, her husband.

All the guards were doing their duties perfectly and he was glad that they took their duties seriously. Since it was the night shift that got activated by now , he thought to give them a night-off and the happiness on their face was worth.

He ate his dinner with monicca, nishant and Zayn. He wanted to ask about tejasswi if she had her dinner but he could not ask it.

Seeing him playing with his food, monicca spoke.

"She is having her dinner, in her room. "

Karan looked at her. "Who cares?"

"Someone who has great ego and grudges towards her. " Monicca said eating.

"Really? Great ego and grudges? Did u change your sides?" Karan asked disbelievingly.

"I am not changing the sides, Karan! Have u ever looked at her? How can u think that she could have a hand in Kundrra's destruction. She would hardly be 17 or so when your sister was -- "

She could not complete it as karan looked at her as an ultimatum.

"All am trying to say is, just hear her side of the story. Its not compulsory that what we think is always real. We can be wrong too." Monicca continued after taking a deep breadth.

"I dont know what problem u and nishant have. In starting too, he was taking her side and now u took his role. Zayn , do u also think tejasswi is right?" Karan asked sighing.

"If u cross that pill incident then i too think , she is not That Bad. And who doesn't do mistakes? The important thing is they should not repeat it. " Zayn told his take.

"Yes. And moreover if i were in her place, i too would have done the same."

"What?" All the boys spoke in unity.

"So today, Tejasswi told me why she stabbed to Ronit. " She looked at Karan.

She then told why tejasswi had to stab Karan's brother. All looked at her shocked.

Karan chuckled. "You believe that girl? Which murderer will say that he/She murdered and deserve some punishment. Are u joking me?"

"Karan, i know its harsh but thats the truth. I even tried to threaten her but she was bent on her stand. Her confidence , her tears , her cracked voice told it all. She was not Lying." Monicca said softly.

"I dont want to talk about this!" Karan left the table and went to his room.

___

"No. It cant be. Karan, she is just trying to manipulate your people. Nothing else! U believe in Ronit, right. " Karan tried to assure himself.

Everytime he tried to sleep or check his mails, his mind would keep wondering about what monicca said.

"Ahh.." he groaned with pain. "I wanna end this soon."

He got up and went to his gallery. He noticed that Nishant was sitting alone in the garden. It was then it clicked. Nishant has often became quiet and reserved after the accident.

He went down to him.

"Hey buddy!" Karan sat in the ground beside nishant's wheelchair.

"U here? "

"Yeah i could not sleep and found u sitting here. So i came for my Nishii!!"

Nishant chuckled. "Its so long, somebody actually called me that again!"

"I know why u could not sleep. Thinking about what Monicca said?" Nishant asked karan.

" u got me!"

"Karan, i too am confused. I told u she was innocent in the beginning but after the accident, i started believing that she is wrong. And now this. I think we need to double check."

"Do u think we should visit him?"

"I think we should."

"Then we will." Karan confirmed. "Now its my time to know Your trauma. So tell me what happened."

"What happened?" Nishant asked back while shrugging.

"Nishant. Why are u being so quiet and reserved these days? U were not like this and dare u to speak a lie."

After a 2 minute silence ,Nishant spoke while looking down. "I think i got my biological parents."

"What?" Karan said being shock.

"Yeah. When i was admitted in hospital and u were not there, a man in 60's came and caressed my hair. I woke up due to that but pretended to still asleep and listened him speaking." Nishant fell in the memory

"What he said?"  Karan asked being impatient.

"He said that he is sorry for abondoning me when i was 2 but it was the only thing he could do to save me. Nonetheless , he always kept an eye on me and was content when i was adopted by kundrra's."

"And u believe him?" Karan asked chuckling.

"I didn't. And thats why , i took out the cctv photage and gave his pic to an agent. He told me that the person who claimed to be my father , was an.. underground-mafia. He himself had surrendered to police when his wife was murdered by his rival. They had a son who was nearly 2 and he went missing a day before the man surrendered. "

"So. Whats the problem. U got your parents back." Karan said looking upwards to stop his tears.

"Second parents. My first parents would remain kundrra's whether am born here or not. "

Karan nodded and hugged him.

"U still love me, right?" Nishant asked.

"Ofc i do. Why?"

"Because i am also a son of Mafia who must have murdered someone." Nishant spoke breaking the hug.

He rolled his wheel chair and went inside the masion. Karan kept looking at his disappearing figure.
__

Heyy Cute souls..
Hope you are amazing and healthy.

So finally , karan got to know about Ronit's deed.

But to whom nishant and karan have decided to pay a visit?

And Nishant? He got his bio-parents. Who was Apparently a Mafia.