♢Chapter~30♢

Karan turned to tejasswi with a blank face.

"Hehehe" Tejasswi let out a cute yet afraid giggle thinking karan may melt.

"Stop giggling like a Fool!"

Who am i kidding to? This arrogant man will never melt.

as soon as she saw, karan was about to scold her she started her blabbering , showing him her index finger.

"See, its not my fault. Its yours. You should not have ride the car past me. I wanted to be with you but u showed your big EGO! So i just wanted to show that i do not fear you! I am--"

Her words died as she was pushed back to a cold tile wall and karan hovered over her, holding her wrists.

"U should fear me!" Karan said in his husky voice.

"I..I dont Fe..Fear You."She sttuttered while he smirked.

"Oh, u definately Not." Karan left her one wrist and traced her waist.

"Wh..What are you..doing?" She asked as she felt random patterns being drawn on her waist.

"Just spending time with you." Witg his another hand, he traced her arm reaching for her neck. He carresed her neck.

His touch made her melt like an ice-cream in sunlight. His touch had a magical effect on her which she never experienced. Yet she restricted herself to moan.

He increased the pace of his creativity in her waist and neck.

"Ka..Karan.." She could not hold it longer. She shut her eyes due to embarrassment.

"Yes, tejasswi? What happened ?" Karan smirked.

"Ple...please let me Go." Tejasswi didn't wanted him to stop but she could not let him continue either.

Things were still unsorted. They were still messed. There were things she still has to find ,she still has to unfold.

In a second, she felt the cold breeze hit her face and she missed his warmth. Slowly she opened her eyes to see karan picking up his files.

"Its not my ego but my compulsion that I dont want you with me."
Was the last thing he said before leaving.

Teja blinked her eyes to register what she saw.

Did i just saw a tint of sadness in his eyes?
No it is impossible. Teja, u r thinking out of the universe.

"But where should i go now?"
..

"Its not my ego but my compulsion that I dont want you with me." Karan said before leaving.

He cussed himself for always losing his consiousness whenever he is around Her.

He knew his eyes showed a tint of sadness but he vieled it successfully by his blank look just like he does everytime.

He reached out only to see commotion near the reception.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Sir, he claims that Your Wife took his money and has fooled him." Gita, the receptionist informed.

"I claim it because its true. She was throwing so much tantrums that 'drive fast' 'faster' and all of that and when it came to payment, she just said that she will pay in a while." The driver who was waiting for tejasswi to pay his share of money from past 30 mins. ,told.

"Gita, call Mrs. Kundrra from the Conference room."

Gita nodded at him and followed his instruction.

.