Eleventh Part

September 30th, 2003

Dear diary number 3,

You don't know me yet, but your big brothers do, and I'm sure you'll be just as great as they were at listening to my whining and protests.

Luckily for you, you won't have to know a single thing about the Red Legion, as I am officially let go today. That's right, they didn't want to renew my contract, something about my aversion for killing and all that.

Oh well, to be honest, I'm not too demoralized about it. The work was becoming repetitive and boring, even if I still had the same satisfaction when I was able to save a life or reunite people with their loved ones.

Where will I go? I don't know really, but I've seen a poster about the ICW searching free-lance representatives and negotiators. It's still being a mercenary, in a way, but this time I can negotiate my wager, so I might look into that.

On another note, Hermione and Ron's officially divorced. Their couple never quite survived Rose's death...

On that depressing note, Sarge offered to take me to New York with him, even though I'm officially not a Leg anymore, so I don't want to be late. Flights from the Yukon to New York are rare and pricey, so I better go.

Until later!

Harry