Fifty-First Part

December 21rst, 2007

Dear Diary,

A lot has happened since two months ago.

My writing hand still hurts a lot and trust me, you don't my left-handed writing to stain your pages, so I'll try to keep this short

We arrived in Britain on November 1rst and were immediately met by Angelia, George's wife (in case I haven't mentioned here earlier). She brought us to the Borrow, which has received a lot of renovations because it doesn't look like it's about to crumble at the faintest breeze.

There, we were told that the mundane Prime Minister and the Minister of Magic had both been assassinated, and Ron, who was Kingsley's brand new bodyguard, was being framed for it.

(Side note, Molly tried to set me up with Ginny again, to the poor woman's mortification. I had to say quite clearly and bluntly that I hadn't anything against Ginny, but that I was used to sitting by my wife's side, and would prefer to be seated beside Hermione. Ginny actually sighed in relief and Molly, after being stunned for a few seconds, had continued on with the diner as if she hadn't said anything. Yeah)

Hi Diary,

Apparently, this idiot apparently doesn't know what 'short' means (I pity his CO from the back in the Red Legion, really) and now his hand is under a bag of ice as grumbles about me being overprotective and bossy.

Anyway, as my husband wrote, we arrived in Britain and after staying at the Burrow for the night (More to appease Molly than anything really) we immediately began our own little investigation. Harry's handler doesn't seem to faze at all anymore by Harry popping out of nowhere in a delicate situation. Anyhow, Harry was officially chosen as the designated ICW representative on this investigation.

To make it short, there was still a cell of Death Eaters that had survived the 1999-2000 Aurors raids. We were on our way to report our findings when we met Neville right before a bomb exploded in the Ministry's atrium. Nev apparated us away and suddenly, we were in front of most students that had once constituted the DA.

They explained that Neville and Luna had continued keeping in touch with everyone and that the DA had become a quieter form of the Order of the Phoenix. At the news of Mione and I's arrival, those that are apparently our lieutenants called everyone back to London.

We were showed what the DA had on our Death Eaters, including the fact that they seemed to worship a new Dark Lord, but Antonin Dolohov was the one acting as their regent. I must say that hearing that name made my blood boil.

We once again tried to get hold of the acting Minister, this time with Neville and Luna in tow but arrived just as he was assassinated. The murderers tried to escape but Neville used his druidic magic to tie him down with roots while Harry knocked out the other.

We were able to get information from him thanks to Sahirre, my husband's companion seemingly taking much pleasure in slithering around its prey. After requesting a 'special intervention immediate authorization from the deputy Supreme Wungpung, Harry and I lead the DA in a raid against the Death Eaters' hideout.

We were very surprised that their new 'Dark Lady' turned out to be a 9 years old girl Dolohov presented as Tom Riddle and Bellatrix Lestrange's daughter. The poor girl seemed terrified and horribly confused as to what was going on.

I had the pleasure of finally getting back at Dolohov for what he did to me in the Battle of the Ministry and the look of confusion when I sent his spell back at him with my lightsaber was simply priceless. I swiftly, perhaps too quickly for my taste, ended his miserable life.

The fallouts of the whole operation only began to dimmer a week after the whole incident. At our asking, everyone kept out of their report the information about a little girl related to Voldemort, putting all the blame on Dolohov, where I believe it belongs.

Coincidently, Harry and I exited the Sirius Black orphanage the proud parents of Delphini Potter-Black, and thanks to a very cruel turn of events, the guardians of one Edward Remus Lupin.

Andromeda, Teddy's grandmother, who had been taking care of him since the end of the Battle of Hogwart, have unfortunately passed away a week prior.

And this is how, on this Christmas, Harry and I will celebrate it as a family, and at the Weasley, for the first time.

We've talked and Harry wants to go and settle in New York for a while. Dudley has apparently moved overseas there, and both cousins want another chance at forming a bond with the only family they have left.

Ron chose to come with us, apparently finally having had enough of Britain's Wizarding Society. He'll do so under the guise of opening a new branch of WWW in the USA, but all of us know that he hopes to rekindle our trio. And honestly, I would really like that to happen, one day.

So here's to the end of a very strange year, spent in a Chinese village, Australia, Africa and then back in good old chilly Britain.

We'll write you later, the boys will probably have a bunch of stories to tell each other until then.

Mione