Forty-Ninth Part

October 20th, 2007

Dear Diary,

Somehow, Mione and I now find ourselves in none other than Wakanda... You know, the third world country where the ore that makes Captain America's shield comes from? Yeah...

The journey started to find at first, and I actually somehow enjoyed being in a tropical jungle full of mosquitos and wild deadly animals. I've actually made a friend, to Mione horror. Her name isn't pronounceable in any human language, so I've nicknamed her Saphire, from the colour of her scales. She is, yes, a snake. More precisely, a Crystalline Viper, the most deadly magical snake in the world, after the basilic of course.

But back to Wakanda, we were camping nearby a road we had stumbled across when an explosion shook us out of our silence. When we heard gunfire and sounds of fighting, we didn't think twice and rushed there.

We ended up saving none other than the Queen of Wakanda! From what she told us, she had been visiting Kenya and was coming back home when she and her escort were ambushed, coincidently a few hundred from where Mion and I had settled camp for the night.

Now, after escorting her and her heavily wounded guard back to the border of Wakanda, Queen Ramonda insisted that we meet her husband and ask what her nation could do to thank us.

If you knew what we're seeing right now... Unfortunately, I know I can't put on paper every detail I would like to share with you but let's say that this country is one of the most culturally rich I have seen.

We're being called in the throne room, so I've got to go.

Later,

Harry.