Twenty-Third Part

April 16th, 2005

Dear Diary,

By the gasp between this entry and the last, you probably wonder what happened.

Well, my witness was right, that bloody forest moves!

I entered it, one year ago, and soon found myself pursued into this moving maze. I'll never complain about Hogwart's moving stairs ever again, I swear.

In any case, I ended up in a village, and no, I won't say anything else, as it is both sacred, and hidden, for good reasons.

Perhaps the most accurate way of describing it would be to say that I stumbled in it, and was kept on the spot by their... let's say cats, until someone came to see me.

Somehow, my magic had interfered with theirs and disturbed the passage between the forest and the village. Ying Nan, which is more or less the chieftess, agreed to let me stay until it was restored.

I'm glossing over a lot here, but it basically took them a year to figure out the problem, fix it, and find a way for me to cross the passage without disturbing it.

During that time, I've made friends and learned. I've shown my stubborn self and learned their particular style of martial art, which allows 'the worthy' to control air once the Great Protector judge us. I've even been granted the right to keep some of its shedding scales.

And now, I'm writing to you on the plane to the UK, where I hope to find a not-too-murderously-angry-at-me-Hermione. My handler said that she crumbled when he had to tell her, my emergency contact, that I had disappeared.

So yeah, this might be my last entry, but at least I've had a good time!

Later (hopefully)

Harry, or as they called me there, Hālì