Ready, set, LAUNCH!

This day has finally arrived! Thank you so much for sticking with me, you guys.

My publisher saw how incredibly supportive you guys are with the cover competition and now with the hype around the book release. So for today, the ebook is on sale on Amazon at a discounted price! (The paperback form is not.)

If a lot of us get the book today at exactly 12:00 pm EST, then the book gets the chance to become an Amazon bestseller. This will put Enemies with Benefits on top of Amazon's list, making it easy to spot. Apparently, this may also increase the chance of putting it in bookstores. Which is absolutely wild to think about.

Wouldn't it be cool to see this once sweet small story you first saw on Wattpad now on the shelves of your local bookstore or, if we're incredibly lucky, on the big screen? You can make that happen! Obviously, I'm not trying to get hopes up, but it could genuinely happen if it performs well enough.

You may already have read the story, but I promise that I haven't just copy and pasted the original story and told them to print it. From back in August to even just two days ago my editor and I have been working on the book, developing characters, correcting mistakes, expanding on well loved scenes. I've poured a lot into this well polished version of EwB. I had to reread my old sex scenes! Guys, I'm so sorry. They were so bad, but I think they are at least a little better now.

So here is your mission:
On my blog, there is a countdown timer. When it reaches 00:00:00, refresh the page. A link will then appear. Click it and the book is yours!

I believe you can also just search Enemies with Benefits by Lavender Fields into Amazon and it should come up. Do whatever is more convenient for you.

If you can find the time, please leave a review. Tell Amazon book buyers how much you love this book and why they should read it. It'll just boost it out from just another book on the website.

Even if you don't like the story that much, then feel free to leave a critical review. I appreciate your thoughts on the book; they helped a lot in making it.

Thank you to everyone! To those who will be buy the book and those who can't for any reason. The support that you all have given me has been incredible. I can honestly say that I never expected the small book I wrote during COVID that I based off of my own experience of growing up queer would blow up the way it did. I don't know what you see in my work, but it means the world that you saw anything at all.

I am going to need to take some chapters down today, but know that I do this with great reluctance. At the time of posting this I will also be releasing EwB 2 as a big thank you for the love you've shown me.

-Lavender xx