Chapter 9: Too good to be true

Colby and Ezra arrived just as the sun began to rise above the trees surrounding the camp. Which basically meant it was too fucking early and Colby didn't want to fucking be here. If Finley hadn't guilted him into coming, he could've been asleep in his bed right now.

He'd managed to get another hour or so of sleep because Ezra had driven them the entire way. It was very kind of him, uncharacteristically kind of him. Colby was suspicious and his suspicions came true when Ezra pulled into the side of the road, 10 minutes away from camp and slammed his lips onto Colby's.

Colby's mind was still half asleep but his aching erection told him his body was wide awake. Colby undid his seatbelt and swung his body over the central parting so that he was sitting on Ezra's lap. It was heated and rough compared to last night but Colby didn't really mind. He began to grind his hips on Ezra's hard on, getting some lustful groans from him in the process.

"Colby," he panted.

Not a second was wasted as Colby released both their dicks from their pants and began to pump them together. The heat radiating off of Ezra's member only exciting him more. It was pure carnal lust that swallowed them both. They didn't even care if somebody they knew drove by and saw them.

Colby could feel the pressure building in him. He tore away from the kiss -which was hard to do since Ezra's mouth kept chasing after him- and erupted into a panting, moaning mess. Ezra followed soon after. Resting his head on Ezra's shoulder, he had to take a few minutes to catch his breath.

By the time they'd both finished, the windows of the car were fogged up. Colby was tempted to run his hand down the window like that scene in Titanic. Eventually, he moved back into his seat and they were arriving at camp.

*

Camp was as shit as Colby had expected it to be, maybe more so. He'd never been big on camping of any sort, so being stuck in a tiny room with two bunk beds and the only sort of privacy he could get was the thin curtain he could pull around the bed was hellish to him. Not forgetting the strange damp smell in the room and the way the mattresses looked like a bedbug's wet dream. But it didn't end there. There was three communal bathrooms that were freezing, coated in dust and spiderwebs and the water that came out the taps was brown. Then came the fact that he had to play football all fucking day.

He loved football, he really did. But he didn't love it this much.

As soon as they were spotted by Coach Clain, they were ordered to get changed into their kit and get on the field for warm ups. Apparently they were some of the first to arrive which meant Finley wasn't here yet equalling Colby being even more miserable than before.

Finley showed up an hour later with a goofy grin on his face that Colby was about to slap off.

"Where have you been!?" Colby screamed, getting the attention of the rest of the team. They only gave him a quick glance being pretty used to Colby's loud nature.

"Woah, sorry man." Finley raised his hands in defence. "I didn't expect you to be here so early so I came late. How are you so early? Is your mom feeling alright because this isn't like her at all?"

"She's fine. Ezra gave me a ride here." He mumbled quietly hoping Finley didn't hear him.

"I'm sorry what? You? And Ezra? In the same car? Without killing each other? Nah you're fucking with me, man."

Colby stayed quiet.

"Wait! Like for real? Wow, since when were you two best buds?"

"We're not buds! He just offered a ride so I took it. Is there something wrong with that?"