Chapter 6: Something-with-benefits

The four boys had been sitting in the pizzeria for about half an hour. During that time, Colby had been in agony. Ezra wouldn't release his thigh, no matter how much Colby would try and pry him off.

It was like Ezra was teasing him. His thumb would rub soothing circles on his thigh -that was actually kind of nice-; the problem was when Ezra's hand would start moving further up Colby's leg. At first, it only moved up a little but then would move back down to its original spot. Then his hand began to move higher up Colby's leg, then higher, then higher and then higher again until Ezra was rubbing not-so-soothing circles on Colby's crotch.

Immediately, Colby had grabbed Ezra's wrist and had tried to get him off without signalling to Finley or Brent that something might be happening under the table. Colby decided he should probably start going to the gym again as nothing he did could move the sadistic boy next to him.

He would've loved to say that he hated every minute of it but he would be lying. He was glad for the faulty lightbulbs in the pizzeria that managed to hide the blush spreading across his cheeks. His jeans were slowly becoming tighter and he had to try incredibly hard to keep his breathing steady. What really pissed him off was Ezra's nonchalant attitude about it, he carried on with the conversation and didn't even look at Colby.

He decided he couldn't just make this easy for Ezra to do this to him. As subtly as possible, he shuffled closer to Ezra and began to give him the same treatment. At first it was small suggestive actions: accidental brushes and light touches. Slowly the actions became more intense, he felt Ezra harden slightly under his touches. Colby even dared to unzip Ezra's fly and delve his fingers inside, grasping Ezra's member and stroking it.

Ezra snapped his head to Colby. Finally, he had gotten his attention. Ezra stopped his movements on Colby's thigh and stopped talking as well. Colby may have gotten a bit too much of his attention.

"Ezra, you okay?" Asked Brent. Colby curses himself under his breath, he was just trying to get even with Ezra, not get everyone's attention on him. Finley stared holes at Colby.

Shit he knows something's up, Colby thought.

"I feel sick again!" Colby shouted, a bit too loudly as other customers were beginning to look over at him. Lowering his voice he continued, "I didn't want to disturb the conversation so I tried to... signal to Ezra that I wasn't feeling good."

"Maybe you should go home." Said Brent with genuine concern in his voice. Finley mouthed the word 'bullshit' at Colby. Damn Finley and his ability to read Colby like a goddamn book.

He tried to think of a way to get out of this situation and make it up to Finley at the same time. He remembered that Ezra had his car outside.

"You're right, Brent. I should go home. Ezra take me home." The other three boys just stared at Colby in disbelief.

"You want me to take you home?" Asked Ezra, his hand slowly moving to do up his zipper. "Okay, let's go." He took Colby's hand and stood to leave.

Brent made an action to leave as well until Colby waved him down. "No, no, no, you two stay here and enjoy yourselves. Don't let me stop you."

"Oh but..."

Colby didn't have time to listen to Brent's protest as Ezra rushed him out the pizzeria. Gino Italiano gave them a mean look until he saw that Finley and Brent were still at the table. Clearly, just making sure someone was going to pay the bill. The bell above the door rang as they left.

When they got to the car, Ezra pushed Colby up against the passenger door and kissed him. It was surprisingly gentle at first. He felt Ezra nibble on his bottom lip and then swiped his tongue along it. Colby wrapped his arms around Ezra's neck and opened his mouth a little to give him more access. The kiss became more heated and passionate. With every movement Colby became more entranced in what they were doing.