Chapter 7: Spitters are quitters

The rest of the week went quickly, a bit too quick for Colby's liking. It was already Friday!

At a few points during the week, he had snuck of with Ezra to make good on their friends-with-benefits agreement. Most the time they would just make out after football in the locker room after everyone else was gone. Colby kept trying to rationalise all these times by calling them preparation for Friday night.

But all that preparation did nothing to cool his nerves when Friday rolled around. He had agreed to go to Ezra's house at 8 o'clock sharp. School ended at 3, which gave him a solid 5 hours to prepare.

As soon as he got home, he ran upstairs to his room and began to have a mental break down.

Why did he agree to this? Would Ezra make fun of him if he came first? What did you wear to fuck? Did you wear anything? Should he go shopping and buy some sexy underwear or something? Did he need to buy condoms? Lube? Should he shave? What parts did he shave? Should he drink some mango juice before he went?

He was getting so frustrated with himself for acting like an innocent virgin. He had fucked girls before so how hard could it be to do it with a guy.

My dick may not be a virgin but my arsehole is! That's when the true question came to him: Was he going to be the top or the bottom?

Finley had called him a bottom and he was gay and gays knew these kinds of things. After a few more minutes of panicking about his arse he realised that the best thing to do before any big test was to revise for it. He grabbed his laptop, went on incognito mode and typed in for the very first time Gay Porn.

He clicked the first video that came up. It started with a strange plot about a guy who had broken his toilet and it was overflowing so he called a plumber but he was a really crappy plumber because he just ended up fucking the guy instead of fixing the toilet. Anyway, after the cringey porn acting was done, Colby watched every movement like a hawk but mostly how the bottom behaved. He had to be prepared!

He analysed the way their hands touched each other, the way their bodies pressed together, the way their breathing became short pants only ever interrupted by lustful moans. So far it was pretty simple stuff but then the plumber began to finger the guy's ass.

Did that feel nice? He wondered, never really considering it before. Would I enjoy it?

He continued to watch the video but the more he watched, the more he began to imagine himself and Ezra in that position. Without even noticing he was doing it, he slipped his hand past the waistline of his jeans. Stroking himself at first but it wasn't enough so he undid the buckle, dove into his underwear and grasped himself firmly. His breathing became uneven as the porn actors continued in the background.

He wondered what Ezra sounded like. Whether he moaned or groaned or panted. Whether his cheeks became flushed or whether he remained cool and steady. Whether he would be rough and aggressive or gentle and sweet. Colby couldn't decide which one he liked the sound of the most

He fell back onto his bed, his hand still keeping a continuous rhythm on his member. He closed his eyes and pictured Ezra that day in the showers. The way the water outlined his toned body and how his hair kept falling in front of his eyes and yet he maintained a lustful gaze on Colby the entire time.

That fantasy alone brought Colby so close to his climax-

"Darling, I've got your washing and OH MY JESUS!"

Immediately he shot up and made eye contact with his poor mother. He screamed and she screamed back, dropping the washing on the floor. Both of them began to flail in panic.