Chapter 8: Gentle

11pm eventually rolled around and Colby was sat on Ezra's bed, even though he knew they weren't going to sleep anytime soon. He was still wearing his jumper and jeans. Although he was debating whether he should take them off yet or wait for Ezra to do it.

He'd never felt this nervous before, not even when it was his first time. Technically this was a first time but not the first time and he was internally rambling now. He could hear his heart racing in his ears and every muscle in his body was tense. He wasn't even naked yet and he felt exposed. Every insecurity he had about his body suddenly seemed huge and ugly, he could almost picture the disgusted face Ezra would make when he sees Colby's body.

Why am I thinking like this?

He just needed to chill and collect himself before Ezra finally came in. Colby had asked him for a cup of water to buy him some calm-your-tits time.

He could hear the stairs creaking underneath Ezra's feet as he was coming back upstairs. Shit! He couldn't even bring himself to look at the door when it finally opened. He just stared out the window onto the moonlit street, listening to the rustling of Ezra's movements. The moonlight was the only thing lighting the room, making all the furniture and even Ezra himself be cast in an ethereal silver glow.

He felt the bed dip behind him and a warm hand rest on his shoulder. Chills rushed up his spine and his jaw clenched.

"Colby," Ezra said in a hushed tone, "if you don't want to do this it's fine."

Why did this asshole have to be so nice about it? Since when was this asshole even so nice?

"I do want to do it," Colby whispered. His hands turned into fists as he grabbed the royal blue bedsheets. "It's just... this is my first time with a guy is all. Too bad it had to be you."

He heard a faint chuckle escape Ezra's lips. "Yeah, that is too bad." Ezra leaned forward and began to place kisses down Colby's neck. Colby moaned a little when Ezra hit a spot right next to his throat. Colby could feel Ezra's smile on his skin as he whispered to him, "I promise I'll be gentle."

Those words put Colby's mind at ease, but his body was still tight and tense. Colby turned his head so he could capture Ezra's lips with his own. It started as small pecs until Ezra's tongue invaded its way into Colby's mouth. He wrestled with him for dominance for a bit before submitting. The part of him that wanted to prove a point, to get revenge became small and insignificant to the majority of Colby's mind that enjoyed the pleasure of being touched and held by Ezra.

Ezra lightly tugged at the hem of Colby's hoodie, a wordless way of asking for permission to take it off. Colby reached down and took it off, the shirt that he was wearing underneath became entangled and came off with it. With a firm hand, Ezra pushed Colby to lie down on the bed, never once breaking the kiss with him.

For awhile they lay on top of each other, kissing. Their erections pressed together through the cloth of their clothes. Ezra began to grind his erection into Colby's. Colby wrapped his arms around Ezra's neck in an attempt to bring their bodies even closer but it wasn't enough for either of them.

He gave Colby a final kiss, then nipped his jaw, then suckled on certain places down his neck. Once he'd gotten a few more moans out of Colby, he trailed a line of kisses and bites down his chest until he came to his nipples. With one hand he teased his right nipple, rolling the bud between his fingers. With the other, he took it into his mouth and carefully but aggressively bit and sucked on it. Colby gasped at the sensation, burrowing his hands into Ezra's fair hair.

He couldn't explain why he was so sensitive to it but when Ezra did it, it never failed to get a reaction out of Colby.

Ezra released Colby's nipples and Colby almost whined at the loss of the sensation. He kept trailing kisses down Colby's lightly defined abs and then was met by his jeans. He took the belt buckle into his hands and glanced up at Colby. Colby nodded his head in approval making Ezra smile with anticipation.