Chapter 25: Talk to me

It was too hot in that shower cubicle.

From the heat of the water pouring down onto Colby's face, to the collective steam of all the other showers being on as well, to Ezra being on his knees and giving Colby the best blowjob he'd ever had; it was just too hot.

Ezra had told Colby before football started that he wanted to go to the showers together but Colby thought he was either joking or just going to kiss him a little bit. But something about Ezra was different today. He was more confident and experimental with the things he wanted to do to Colby. It was an unexpected change but not an unwelcome one. Colby couldn't help but wonder what had changed in such a short period of time to change his attitude.

Although he didn't get much of a chance to think about it with Ezra going down on him.

Colby had gotten into the shower first after practice and then was swiftly followed by Ezra who pinned him to the wall with a searing kiss. Ezra had pinned his hands to the wall and kissed him senseless, he had called it a role reversal of what had happened the first time they were in the shower together. The indescribable lust Colby had felt when Ezra had slowly dropped to his knees in front of Colby; that alone was nearly enough for Colby to bust.

Colby had to cover his mouth with his hand to muffle the abundance of moans that wanted to escape. The shower was fun but Colby couldn't forget that their teammates were in the next cubicles. He wondered whether anyone had spotted Ezra coming into Colby's shower and not coming back out again.

Ezra was enjoying the teasing of Colby, if the mischievous look in his eyes and the smirk on his occupied mouth had anything to do with it.

Colby was so wrapped up in his ecstasy of having Ezra give him the best head of his life that he didn't even hear the showers turning off one by one.

"Yo, where's Ezra?" Colby only just managed to hear someone say that over the noise of the shower running. He felt the vibrations of Ezra chuckling which caused a small moan to escape.

"I don't know but Coach wants to talk to him." Someone else said. In Colby's euphoric state of mind, their voices all sounded the same.

Ezra became more aggressive. He sucked harder, taking Colby even deeper into his mouth so that his dick was hitting the back of his throat. Colby's knees were weak and his legs were shaking, he wasn't sure how much longer he'd be able to stand.

Ezra's hands were gripping his thighs in a possessive hold.

Colby couldn't take it any longer and came down Ezra's throat. How he managed to not let out an incredibly loud moan, he didn't even know. He'd had to bite into his own hand to stop himself.

Colby was panting and trying not to topple over by the time Ezra got up off his knees. He held Colby in his arms for a little bit, letting his head rest on Ezra's shoulder which helped Colby stabilise himself.

He pecked Colby on the cheek, "I'll see you at lunch." He said quietly.

Colby could only nod dumbly, still dazed from the experience.

Ezra wrapped a towel round his waist and headed out. Colby heard him talk to some other guys before presumably getting changed and going to see Coach. All the other showers were off and there wasn't a sound apart from a pair of feet slapping against the tiled floor towards the shower.

"Colby?" Finley called.

"In here." Colby grabbed a towel and put it around his waist.

"You decent?" Finley asked, Colby hummed in response. Finley peeped his head around the shower curtain and laughed at Colby's lazy and euphoric expression. "What the hell, man. You look like someone just sucked your soul out."