Part 1

In the morning, before Bo Fangshi woke up, he was injected with an ear preventive injection by the agent Yajie: "Fang Shi, let's say first, no matter what happens today, you hold me back, don't be angry, okay?"

Yesterday's work was too late, and Bai Fangshi was now full of only the words "sleep" in his mind, and perfunctorily responded with "yes".

Sister Ya stood by his bedside, thinking and nagging: "This is also no way to do it, the big production well, invested so much money, all parties are under great pressure, I am afraid that the box office will be thrown into the street and there will be no return, so people bring funds into the group, but also bring their own topics ——"

Before Sister Ya finished speaking, Bai Fangshi reacted and pulled down the quilt: "What time is today?"

"Twenty-four."

"......"

October 24th, the day of the grand meeting into the group.

No wonder the agent chanted to him early in the morning, daring the young master to come to the crew to perform "car accident level" acting skills, afraid that he could not stand the madness.

Kashiwa was silent.

Sister Ya thought that he was really angry, and his face was scornful, trying to round the field: "Hey, in fact, Shengyue people are not bad, right?" I remember the last time a reporter deliberately asked you in front of him, he had a very high opinion of you, constantly praising you, saying that you are extremely talented, especially good at acting, acting like the real -"

"..." Kashiwa choked.

But Sister Ya could not feel his delicate mood, and said to herself: "This morning you are on the hot search again, or with Sheng Yue, I wonder why the people's enthusiasm for you two is so great?" Have you ever intersected with him? - By the way, do you remember the last vlogger? She received a lawyer's letter from Shengyue Studio and was so frightened that she deleted the video.

Of course, I remember that Bai Fangshi remembered very clearly, that blogger called "Is it about the same frame today", "Shi Yue" is the name of the corrupt CP of him and Shengyue, the so-called corrupt CP, is to let the two of them do the base. If they don't do it, CP fans will do it themselves, write articles, draw, P pictures, cut videos... Force them to do it.

And this "today is about the same frame", is the best in CP fans. Using superb editing techniques, she cut a twenty-minute long little movie about dog blood sadomasochism, and also brought bed scenes.

As soon as this video was issued, netizens responded enthusiastically, retweeted more than 50,000 articles, and also searched for them.

For this kind of thing, as long as it is not too hot, the general brokerage company is happy to see it, and who does not want the free heat? Moreover, Bai Fangshi has nothing to do with Sheng Yue, netizens are just making a scene, and no one will take them as real gay.

As for career development, Bai Fangshi is an actor and takes the route of talent and strength, although the media from all sides always classify him as a "traffic star", but he himself does not have the consciousness of being an idol, in all senses are very "uninhibited", in addition to acting, other things do not care.

Sheng Yue is a love bean, boy band origin, now fly solo as a singer, has produced several popular red songs, mainly rely on the appearance of the meal, is a real top traffic, and is a backstage very hard resource coffee.

Therefore, the two of them are not a circle at all, the eight rods cannot go together, there is no embarrassing contradiction of colliding with the route to grab resources, and the "time appointment" is fire, in fact, it is a win-win.

Therefore, the blueprint of the brokerage company at the time of Bai Fangshi never cared about these, but I did not expect that Shengyue Studio actually sent a lawyer's letter in a serious manner, saying that the video blogger maliciously released bad information and damaged Mr. Shengyue's reputation.

"It's too deliberate." Sister Ya said, "How do I feel that something is wrong, I want to cover it up."

Kashiwa finished washing as quickly as he could, and came out of the bathroom without any expression. Sister Ya stared at him and asked an old question: "Fang Shi, you tell me the truth, you really didn't know Sheng Yue before?" Is that photo really P's?

"......"

Bai Fangshi stood in front of the dressing mirror and heard the action.

The "photo" in Sister Ya's mouth refers to a group photo of him and Shengda.

In fact, the CP can be fired, all because this group photo is more imaginative, otherwise with his relationship with Sheng Yue, how big a brain hole can make them a pair?

At first, one day last year, a photo of "Kashiwa wearing a tie for Shengyue in his bedroom" came out of nowhere and spread all over the Internet at an explosive speed.

Although both parties are very red, it is only a group photo, not so. What caused the vast number of netizens who did not chase the stars to eat melon was the century controversy caused by this photo -

Fans said: "Fake pictures, they don't know it at all."

PS-savvy professionals say: "Impossible, it's the real picture, it's definitely not P's." "And analyzed the photo in detail, and used technology to prove that it is true."

Unfortunately, no matter how it is proved, Kashiwa and Shengyue just don't know. Even if the melon-eating masses and various gossip tabloids and paparazzi dig the ground, they can't dig out the background of this photo.

When was it taken?

What was the relationship between Kashiwa and Shengyue at that time, and why was the atmosphere of wearing a tie so ambiguous? The two men looked at each other as if they were going to kiss each other in the next second.

If they were once so close, why are they now like strangers? Weibo does not close to each other, never cooperates, and does not have any private communication? Even senior insiders say they really don't intersect.

- The contrast is too great.

However, the more confusing the relationship, the more reverie it becomes.

Some people say that they may have been a pair of good friends, but then broke up and died of old age. But another group of people said, not like friends, obviously more like the ex. Only the breakup couple is so mindful, there is no leakage at all, maybe they are still like fish in each other's throat.

As a result, the CP of Shiyue became more and more hot, and some people even set up a "Bo Fang Shisheng Covenant Truth Investigation Squad", diligently excavating the clues between them every day, and also played their "Schrödinger relationship" into a network hot terrier.

And as the two parties become more and more popular, the heat of the appointment has been high, at this time, the lawyer's letter not only can not be managed, it is simply to add fuel to the fire, not to mention that it is at the end of the explosion of the topic of the first cooperation between Bai Fang and Sheng Yue -

After Sister Ya asked, she didn't expect Bai Fangshi to answer herself, sighed and said: "I don't care what grudges you have had before, today Shengyue entered the group to shoot a scene, how bad the acting is, you have to put up with me, I don't want to see your 'big name on the set' negative news anymore - did you hear it?"

"I hear you." Bai Fangshi yawned and said lazily, "How dare I get mad with him, that is an ancestor."

"......"

Sister Ya's eyelids jumped, and she suddenly had an ominous premonition.