Part 24

Many years ago, when Bo Fangshi was in middle school, he had fantasized about his future girlfriend.

Like most straight men, he likes the pure, beautiful, cute and well-behaved type, but also to be sensible, to be sensible, to be considerate, to be clingy when he is clingy, to be spoiled, but when he is busy, he must not bother him, be understanding, and love him deeply.

In general, the woman in the male fantasy, like the man in the female fantasy, is essentially a non-existent species.

However, it is normal that there is a gap between ideals and reality, and Bai Fangshi did not expect that the gap was so large that even the gender was different.

Sheng Yue is ignorant, unwell-behaved, not understanding, and especially likes to give him nothing to do, how to say something? Three days without quarrel, five days early. But he and Sheng were together, and if nothing else, they would probably be together forever.

Bai Fangshi does not think that this is fate, or any other metaphysics, everyone can not imagine what "my favorite" is like before they meet their favorite person, love is originally a thing that breaks through imagination and standards.

In fact, he often can't understand whether his feelings for Shengyue are "love" in the conventional definition, but he is entangled in the definition itself without meaning, who gave the definition? He can't be a conformist.

He was afraid that he was too casual, that he had easily given his promise to Shengyue, and that he was not cautious enough—often the more prudent the person was, the more worried he was that he was not prudent enough.

Just like now, Bai Fangshi and Sheng Yue huddled together on the sofa to watch TV, Sheng Yue took the TV program as the background sound, concentrated on talking about his family affairs, Bai Fang listened while sighing, Sheng Yue will not consider whether to be cautious, he has been fully engaged, devoting everything to love, seemingly immature, in fact, from another point of view, Sheng Yue is the most serious - he likes is like, follow the instinct, pure without a little distraction.

Sheng Yue said: "My grandfather only has one daughter from my mother, he was very strict with my mother when he was young, and he almost never gave my father the favor he should have for his daughter, maybe because of this, my grandfather especially hurt me when he got old."

"My grandmother was a Soviet, she died before I was born, my grandfather was the same, I grew up in my grandfather's parents, my grandfather taught me to play chess, told me stories, told me about the legendary experience of his youth... He is a very principled person, as the saying goes, he is a good man, he has been honest and frugal all his life, it is impossible to embezzle and accept bribes, I have never heard of whom he has a bad relationship, I can't think of what mistakes he will make, what can happen? "

Sheng Yue was depressed and said deeply on his shoulder as he leaned on Bai Fang.

Bai Fangshi did not know how to comfort him, the political arena is different from the ordinary workplace, its water depth is not a good or bad can be said, some things are not black and white, they do not understand this field, especially Sheng Yue was spoiled from childhood to grow up, he was born to walk easy mode, no matter where he goes, the obstacles will be cleared when he is not aware, he has hardly seen the dark side.

A person who has not experienced wind and rain, he is not hard enough when he is tough, he is not cold enough when he is cold, and the coat of high and cold on his body is only a thin layer, and after peeling off, his essence is still a prince disease whose world must revolve around me and make heaven and earth.

Bai Fangshi knew this before, but he didn't mind, and now he didn't mind, he was vaguely worried.

He had never thought before, he had always selfishly hoped that his brother would always be a younger brother, but if he did not have the ability to protect Sheng Yue for a lifetime, what courage did he have to say such a thing?

His so-called prudence has always considered himself, his family, career, social life... Whether it will affect the proportion of love in his heart in the future, he considers this on the premise that he himself occupies one hundred percent of the heart of the covenant, and the covenant will not let go of him.

But as it is today, the plan cannot keep up with the rapid changes, and no one knows if there will be other accidents tomorrow. How will these accidents affect the Covenant? Shengyue is not like an adult, he is likely to grow in the future, and growth means change -

"Brother." Bai Fangshi pulled Shengyue's head from his shoulder, looked at him at a close distance, and said, "Will you regret it later?"

Sheng Yue did not keep up with the thought: "Regret what?"

"Regret that you worked so hard to like a straight man at an ignorant age?" Bai Fangshi smiled very stylly, there was no emotion in his eyes, "Do you think you are stupid?" Then, I became your black history, and whenever others mentioned it, you couldn't help but spit out a few words, or laugh it off?

"......"

Bai Fangshi said the hypothetical scene as if it had happened, Sheng Yue was stunned for a moment, and then his face sank: "What are you talking about?"

He rolled down the couch and pressed Bai Fang warily, "Why do you think of this, do you want to break up with me again?"

"No..."

"Then what tricks do you do, ask if some of these are not."

Sheng Yue's hair exploded, and Bai Fangshi hugged him: "No, I was thinking, one day in the future, is it possible that you will not like me?" Then you will feel that everything today is not worth it."

Bai Fangshi is always very calm in front of the grand appointment, the tolerance is too high, and he is not shocked or angry when he encounters anything, so he seems to be a little careless. Even such harsh words as "You don't like me anymore" can be said lightly.

Sheng Yue stiffened slightly, "... Are you suspicious of me? Do you think I'm going to change my mind?"

"I don't mean that."

Bai Fangshi was a little unclear, and when he was about to say more, Sheng Yue interrupted him: "I like you for almost four years, do you think I am not serious enough?" Am I kidding you? When you were in the party, what were you thinking in your head, what did you think of me?

"No, brother." Bai Fangshi was unconsciously pushed into the sofa by Sheng Yue, and Sheng Yue pressed against him, and this completely controlled posture would make Sheng Yue feel at ease, and he always did it unconsciously.

Bai Fangshi said, "I don't doubt you, I'm afraid you'll leave me when you grow up."

This sentence sounded much smoother, and Sheng Yue snorted coldly: "I have grown up a long time ago, what kind of nonsense are you talking about, are you my mother?"

Bai Fangshi smiled a little, Sheng Yue was happy by his last sentence in one step, and in an instant the clouds turned clear, and in turn coaxed him, kissed the tip of his nose: "Don't worry, I won't leave you."

When he said this, Shengyue's eyes were very serious, and his seriousness carried a stubbornness of not hitting the south wall and not turning back, and Bai Fangshi was strangely comforted, and suddenly felt that no matter what happened in the future and what difficulties he encountered, it was not worth mentioning.

Bai Fangshi hugged Sheng Yue and took the initiative to kiss.

They kissed on the couch for a while, at first intensely, gradually quieting down, becoming gentle and tight, pressing naturally against each other's lips like breathing, and it took a long time before they were willing to part.

Sheng Yue was also comforted, and the two of them seemed to be a pair of birds hiding in their nests, shielding each other from the wind and rain with their young and young feathers, and when their wings were raised, they were isolated from the whole world.

Unfortunately, they did not move to the forest and refused to allow human visits. In the afternoon of the same day, an uninvited guest came to Bai Fangshi's home——

Dating Mom.