Chapter 17: On the Water Side (End of Main Text)

When he signed, in fact, Sheng Yue didn't take it seriously, he thought that Bai Fangshi was angry for a while, and deliberately made him uncomfortable, just wait for the anger to dissipate - he is not a primary school student, can he really use this thing as a class schedule?

However, it turned out that Bai Fangshi was not joking, he was required to live strictly according to the "class schedule", he could not lie in bed, he could not play with his mobile phone before going to bed, and he was dragged to go for a morning jog every day.

The food is even more exquisite, Bai Fangshi hired a nutritionist for him, and the daily menu is simply hellish. If he showed the slightest sign of displeasure, Bai Fangshi threw his autograph over, reminding him that he would not regret what he had promised.

In general, Sheng Yue basically lost his personal freedom, could not make his own decisions on anything, and had to report to President Bai for approval.

After a while, at the end of October, when the weather was getting cooler, Bai Fang went on a business trip.

What does it mean that he is on a business trip? It means that the emperor of the sky is far away, and no one cares about the grand covenant.

——Originally, Shengyao thought so.

However, he never expected that Bai Fangshi was a man with a vicious heart, and he would not let him go when he went to a foreign country, asking him to say good morning and good night at a fixed time every day, video chat with him at regular times, and not only watch him take medicine with his own eyes, but also check the menu and send assistants to check the post.

Check it, Sheng Yao counts what he says, in fact, when Bai Fang is not at home, he didn't make trouble, at most he let himself fly on the Internet - he posted Weibo again.

It's not a big deal, since the photo of him and Bai Fang kissing on the street has been circulating, the Internet has really exploded for a while, but they have not shy away from this time, and they have been photographed again and again, which is essentially equivalent to a public relationship, resulting in no matter what they do, everyone is not surprised.

Sheng Yao complained on Weibo: Some people, when coaxing you, listen to you well, and ask the stars not to give the moon. If you don't coax you, you will turn your face and don't recognize people, this can't do that, changing your face is faster than turning a book [applause] [applause]

As soon as it was sent, the hot comments were full of Atpaer Fangshi.

Bai Fang didn't know what he was doing, but he had free time to reply to him with a "? "。

This question mark can be said to be very essence, without a word, you can express "Are you hinting at me?" "Would you like to say another word?" "I didn't understand, give you a chance to explain" and other connotations, whatever you think.

Sheng Yao stared at the question mark, couldn't help laughing for a long time, and as soon as Weibo was turned off, he received a call from Bai Fangshi.

On this business trip, Bai Fang went to the film and television base, and Sheng Yao didn't know what he was going to do, so he didn't ask so carefully.

Shengyao now doesn't care much about this aspect, concentrates on falling in love every day, and breaks some news on the Internet when he is bored - he has a trumpet in an entertainment forum, useless, playing, sometimes see the gossip posts of acquaintances, click in and mix a few words, casually reveal a little insider, but his account is not known, and what he says is some harmless little gossip, whether good or bad, no one believes it anyway.

Sheng Yao answered the phone, Bai Fangshi did not settle the account of Weibo with him, and the first question was: "Guess who I met today?"

"Who?" Sheng Yao couldn't guess that there were so many friends in Bai Fangshi, how could he know who he had met again.