Chapter 14: Yang and Yin

The eleventh long holiday came to an end in the blink of an eye, Lin Huixin had been living in Bai Fangshi's house for the past few days, and he was very happy about this, he thought that his mother would not accept it so well even if he did not object.

But Bai Fangshi was more unhappy, he felt that he and Lin Huixin were not mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, and this lady clearly regarded him as a son-in-law - a dead scumbag who abducted her precious daughter and killed a thousand knives.

Bai Fang sometimes has bitterness and can't speak, and every day is hot.

Fortunately, Lin Huixin is going to leave in a few days, she is more than fifty years old this year, she has experienced everything in her life, she has great ambitions, but she has not been able to achieve it, and the rest has nothing to pursue, it is better to go back to her hometown to enjoy her old age.

Bai Fang Shi asked Sheng Yao, why don't I know where your hometown is?

Sheng Yao said that it was his grandfather's ancestral home, and in the southwest, he heard that it was a place with beautiful mountains and waters, and he had never been there.

In fact, Sheng Yao is not worried about letting his mother leave, in the future, she is getting older and older, in case something goes wrong, she is too far away to take care of, and that poor backcountry, not only the medical level is not good, the quality of life can not keep up, it is pure sin.

Lin Huixin has her own plans, according to her words, birth, old age, illness and death are resigned to fate, and after spending most of her life under pressure on the cusp of the storm, she can get ease and freedom on the last stage of her life, and returning to the roots is the best result.

This is the open-mindedness of the elders, and the grand covenant has not yet been fully understood.

But he didn't understand it at all, he just didn't want to separate, every time he separated from his loved ones was painful, but he was also a little lucky, his mother didn't know about his illness and medicine, it was better to be separated temporarily, one or two years, or two or three years, and the future plan could be changed.

On the last day, before Lin Huixin left, Bai Fangshi invited her to meet her parents and have a meal together, if nothing else, so that it seemed more formal.

The meal went quite smoothly, and after the meal, Bai Fangshi's parents personally gave Lin Huixin a ride, giving their son enough face, and this was also the first time they expressed their position on the relationship between Bai Fangshi and Shengyao.

Bai Fangshi thought, maybe it is the credit of time, all the changes in the past five years are in the eyes of his parents, they may have felt that he did not do it right, unreliable, now that so many years have passed, it is really unnecessary to block it.

What's more, Bai Fangshi is already a completely independent adult, even if they don't agree, it is impossible to stop it, it is better to give him trust and respect directly.

After this, Bai Fangshi felt as if he and Sheng Yue had been married, and it was clear that they had not been reconciled for a long time.

Not only did he think so, but the scandal outside became more and more outrageous, on the first working day after the end of the November holiday, he was staying in the office, Su Yulan suddenly came to the door, and the first thing he said when he met was: "President Bai, I heard that you went abroad to get a license?"

When she came in, Sheng Yue was there.

Sheng Yao leaned on Bai Fangshi's desk, throwing a cold glance towards the door, Su Yulan's voice was suddenly stuck in his throat, and his enthusiasm for inquiring about gossip was frozen by half, wondering in his heart when he offended Sheng Yao? How did he feel as if he had an opinion about her? Heck.