Part 6

"My God, what's going on now?"

"Brother Sheng Yue defends territorial sovereignty?"

"Zhao Dao's face is green."

"What a sour smell..."

"Come and wake me up!" Sisters, I seem to have gotten it real! The time date is real!

"......"

Unlike the sneaky hilarity in the crew, the shooting scene was dead silent.

Director Zhao Degang stood up from the monitor: "Sheng Yue, what is your opinion?"

"I—"

As soon as Sheng Yue opened his mouth, Bai Fangshi quickly pressed him, turned back to the director and made a gesture, meaning to wait for me for a few minutes, and then in front of everyone, he dragged Sheng Yue away with a hard scalp.

They were in a hurry, and Bai Fangshi took Shengyue's hand and led the people to the lounge and slammed the door shut.

"What are you going to do?" Bai Fangshi held his anger, he couldn't be mad at Shengyue, otherwise it would be counterproductive, and Shengyue's temper would definitely make a bigger fuss, "Don't you add to the chaos? Bai Fangshi said, "Even if you are angry with me and look at me unfavorably, let's make trouble on the occasion, right?"

Sheng Yue stood by the door, half leaning against the wall of the lounge: "What have I done?" Oh, just because you don't want to shoot the kiss scene, it disturbs your good deeds, you are happy to kiss Li Jiao, right? After all, she is recognized as a big beauty, straight male chop, you straight men all like.

Sheng Yue's eyes were cold, and he crackled and said, "She still meets your mate selection criteria, ha, sensible?" Not sticky? Who are you suggesting? Looking for a new partner and not forgetting the diss ex, those months with me have left you with a lifelong psychological shadow, right?

"......"

Bai Fang was stunned, Shengyue was sour, and when the words were all said and done, he didn't understand what this meant, he was stupid.

He suddenly realized that if Sheng Yue was still angry with him three years ago, there was no need to shoot "Dingfeng Wave", if he still hated him, there was no need to talk to him on Weibo, ask him to accompany him to dinner, and find him to play games with him - is it still difficult to find game sparring? A professional grab a handful, why bother to find him this amateur player.

I also lost my temper when I saw him and Li Jiao filming the kiss scene, and he was not allowed to shoot -

Bai Fangshi was silent, what kind of personality Sheng Yue was, he obviously knew very well. This person has always been very awkward, very straight, awkward in front of the more people you like, the more you have to make trouble, the more you have to do, Geng Zhi is that Sheng Yue never greets people and politely, does not bother to look at people and things he does not like, and hates how far the other party rolls away.

How after three years, he became incomprehensible, and only now did he react.

Bai Fang was caught off guard and suddenly fell into the unexpected discovery that "the ex-boyfriend seemed to have no affection for me", and choked himself to the point of being unable to speak.

But this expression of his, when it fell into Sheng Yue's eyes, seemed to be acquiescence.

"Do you really have a psychological shadow on me?!" Sheng Yue was angry, "Am I that bad? When Bo Fang, there are so many people who like me, I am blind to like you, and I am angry at your bad heart! "

Kashiwa is very good at picking the point: "You like me?"

"......"

Sheng Yue suddenly choked, like a balloon that was suddenly burst, the breath was deflated, and the ear root was strangely a little red, "I mean before, before!"