Part 15

The crew opened the exploration class, where can be filmed, where can not be filmed, in fact, are all negotiated in advance, unauthorized live broadcast is a very irresponsible and illegal private behavior, Zhao Director was mad on the spot.

Unfortunately, it was too late, the news of "Bai Fangshi and Sheng Yue kissing was broken on the spot" spread ten or ten hundred times, spreading throughout the network at an explosive speed, the live broadcast platform originally had no traffic, and suddenly a large number of IPs poured in, and the server was paralyzed three times within two hours.

Even if the live broadcast room has long been stopped, there is still a steady stream of melon eaters joining in, and all the bullet screens are asking: "Is there a replay?" Is there a video recording?

Even the Weibo server collapsed.

In the hot search, "Bai Fang Shi Sheng Yue suspected to come out" and "Bai Fang Shi Sheng Yue hot kiss" are hung behind a bright red "burst" word, passers-by are stunned, fans are confused, the media and marketing numbers are carnival, even their brokerage team can not react, in addition to futile removal of hot search and deletion of posts, do not know how to public relations.

But the news has spread, and the heat spreads like a volcanic eruption, and it can't be suppressed if you want to.

In the chaos of the world, the inside of the rice circle first from confusion to excitement, to disbelief, CP fans have analyzed the kissing videos circulating on the Internet hundreds of times, from the hands that were tied when Bai Fang, the posture that was suppressed, to the eyes of Sheng Yue A breaking the screen, each frame of the picture was magnified with a microscope, and a conclusion was drawn——

"Sure enough, the lunar eclipse is real!" We got it real!

The astronomical circle collectively celebrated the New Year, but unfortunately, a few joys and a few sorrows, more people were reversed CP, crying and shouting "I can't accept it!" Sheng Yue brother so princess disease, how can it be an attack! "

These two faint voices were all drowned in the bloody storm, which was at best one of the sub-topics of the day, and more people paid attention to the core question of "is it coming out", and brushed the Weibo comments of the two parties to ask them whether they admitted to the relationship.

However, in addition to watching the lively unrelated masses and CP fans, Bai Fangshi and Shengyue also have a large number of personal fans, who are actually not very receptive to this kind of thing, and in today's environment, as a public figure, it is difficult to come out publicly in the true sense.

Everyone knows that it is impossible, and the more impossible it is, the more excited everyone is.

In this way, in this era of entertainment to death, netizens seem to have sniffed stimulants, suddenly changed their perspectives, dug out all the materials before Bai Fangshi and Shengyue to taste again, and even tasted another stimulus.

However, despite the upheavals on the Internet, Blueprint Entertainment and Grandview Studios never responded, tacitly pretending to die together.

Sister Ya has almost been unable to withstand the pressure, today's phone call when Bai Fang, call to an unknown number of times, finally opened, she split her head and covered her face and scolded: "Bai Fang Shi! You want me to die isn't it!"

Along with her depressed soprano soprano voice, there was a sound of clicking and chewing potato chips in the earpiece, and Sister Ya almost turned her back in one breath, when was it, and in the mood to eat snacks!

She was so angry that her stomach hurt, and she was just about to go crazy, when the person on the other end of the phone spoke, a beautiful but indifferent male voice: "What's wrong?" He went to take a shower and told me something."