Chapter 5: Song and Kiss

Sheng Yue stayed here for a few days, and he had an American secretary, Elsa, who came to pick him up every morning at eight o'clock, and then he went out all day and came back very late.

Bai Fangshi did not know what Sheng Yue was busy with, but he was also busy, the two of them lived under the same roof, each busy separately, spending very little time together, not even eating dinner, only meeting before going to bed, saying good night.

- But Sheng Yue was so busy that he remembered his birthday.

On September 24, Bai Fangshi went to a neighboring city, went in the morning, flew back in the evening, and when he arrived home, the Sheng family greeted him in the living room and asked him if there was any arrangement for his birthday tomorrow.

Originally, there was no arrangement, Bai Fangshi and Sister Ya said well, this year is still not celebrating, do not want to trouble. Su Yulan insisted on holding a birthday party for him, the reason is that "every birthday before the age of thirty must be cherished", Bai Fangshi could not understand the difference between before and after the age of thirty, but Sister Ya echoed it next to him, emphasizing several times: You are only twenty-eight years old, only twenty-eight! Don't be so lifeless.

The second half of the sentence that Sister Ya did not dare to say was, obviously it was not like this before, how to break up and enter the old age life in advance? A year is not as lively as a year.

Bai Fangshi agreed, and the kindness of the people did this, and then refused to say no.

So through Su Yulan's hand, tomorrow they will open a small party at Bo Fangshi's home, and there are not many people invited, in addition to a few partners in his work team, a few friends, and some artists of the company, which is actually a semi-social nature.

Bai Fangshi spoke to Sheng Yue, Sheng Yue nodded, and then there was no afterword. Bai Fangshi was hung in the air by his breath and couldn't help asking, "Will you give me a birthday present, brother?"

"Of course." Sheng Yue said, "I recently wrote a song to give to you."

"......"

Bai Fangshi was taken aback, he thought that with the style of Shengyue now, eighty percent was a very valuable gift, in short, it was the kind of thing that would look very good on the face, but he did not expect that it was a song.

It turns out that Shengyue still writes songs?

He thought that since he had retreated from the circle, he would not touch it again. Even before, Sheng Yue wrote not many songs himself, he was not a singer-songwriter, he just wrote amateurs.

Bai Fangshi couldn't help but laugh, and finally felt that there was something to look forward to on his birthday: "I've started to be curious, can I listen to it in advance?"

"No." Sheng Yue said, "Birthday gifts, you can't open them until tomorrow."

After saying that, he ignored him, dropped a good night, and went back to his room to sleep.

Kashiwaka's curiosity was tormented, and he didn't sleep for half the night. He flipped over and over on the bed to spread the pancakes, still unable to sleep, had to put on the headphones, open the music APP, search for "grand appointment", and listen to the list one by one.

After listening for a while, he singled out a few songs written by Sheng Yue himself, put them in a newly built song list, listened to them repeatedly, and guessed as he listened, would this new song be a similar style? The younger brother retired from the circle for a few years, will the singing skills be strange now?

In short, no matter what, he was looking forward to it.

It just so happens that it has passed midnight and it is now the 25th.