Chapter 12: Would You Rather?

Since mentioning that his mother was going to be released from prison, Sheng Yao's mood was obviously low in the past few days.

Bai Fang knew what he was worried about, he didn't want his mother to see that he was depressed, and he was worried that she was not doing well in prison, afraid that everything would be different from that after the meeting, the comparison between now and the past was too uncomfortable.

In order to make Sheng Zheng happy, Bai Fangshi took him out to go shopping.

This trip was not a blind stroll, they bought a lot of things for Ms. Lin Huixin, clothes, daily necessities, supplements, etc. Bai Fangshi thought thoughtfully in this regard, he was simply like Sheng Yao's guardian, he cooked everything with his own hands, and bought ice cream for Sheng Yao to eat.

It's a pity that this ice cream can't end well - they lined up in front of the cold drink shop in an upright manner, chased by fans and onlookers of good deeds, almost caused a traffic jam, and then ran away hand in hand, and the ice cream fell off his head, leaving only a small half of the cone.

Sheng Yao's face was full of displeasure, and he crushed the cone and ate it. Bai Fangshi ridiculed him: "What are you upset about, don't blame you?" I'm all angry, you have to pull me to fry CP on Weibo, and see what kind of trouble has become in the past two days - you yourself back the pot."

"Fried CP?" Sheng Yao will also grasp the key points than the teacher who evaluates the papers, "Bai Fangshi, I am your boyfriend, you pay attention to the wording." Besides, how did I pull you to fire, didn't I just send a Weibo with your mobile phone..."

Sheng Yue lowered his head slightly, talking while eating, and his expression seemed a little nonchalant.

The ice cream was chocolate-flavored, and before he finished eating, there was a little mark on his lips, not particularly obvious, but Bai Fangshi was close and couldn't help but want to help him wipe it off. Just two seconds of work, before Bai Fangshi stretched out his hand, Sheng Yao suddenly looked up: "Look at me, you also want to eat?"

Bai Fangshi shook his head, and Sheng Yue said to himself: "If you want to eat, just say it, just divide you a little."

"Huh?" Bai Fangshi looked at the sweet cone that Sheng Yao had eaten in his hand, and did not understand what this person was going to give to himself, and in the next second, Sheng Yao suddenly leaned over and kissed him, and personally fed him a mouthful of chocolate flavor, sweet.

Bai Fangshi: "..."

They were on the street, Bai Fangshi was dizzy, his heartbeat instantly flew over one hundred and twelve, and he heard the shutter sound next to him in a trance, and there was more than one sound.

...... Got it, headlines booked.

"Ancestors." Bai Fang was helpless, "Let's change places when we have enough kisses, and the meeting will become a concert scene."

He took Sheng Yue's hand, called the assistant to come and pick up the things they bought, and the two went to the movies with ease, then ate out and returned home late.

They played like this all day - maybe it can also be called dating, except for those days when they first met, they never had a serious date since, how ordinary it is to fall in love, couples repeat the same process, doing similar things, but most of those things they have never experienced.

Before going home, Bai Fangshi bought another ice cream and asked you to eat it in one bite.

They sorted out the things they bought, sorted them into categories, and Bai Fangshi also sorted out a room for Ms. Lin Huixin - Shengyao has no place to stay in China, and he can't let his mother stay in a hotel on the first day of prison.