Chapter 2: Good Friends

The atmosphere was stagnant, and Kashiwa stood there like a sculpture, not returning to God for half a day. Of course, when he came to the appointment today, how could he not know who invited him to dinner?

"Please sit." Sheng Yue opened his mouth first, he closed the menu, and when he raised his hand, the diamond-encrusted suit cufflinks flashed in the light.

When he looked at Bai Fang, he didn't look at it for too long, and after a few seconds, he divided his eyes to the agent next to him and called out "Sister Li" very facetiously.

Sister Li Linjia was flattered, and in an unspeakable embarrassment, she held out a smile: "Long time no see, Sheng-" She paused, "Mr. Sheng."

Sheng Yue pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled a little, politely with a bit of alienation from his bones.

After more than four years, his appearance has not changed much, but his hairstyle, clothing, eyebrow expression, and temperament of raising hands and feet are all very different from those of that year, and they are strange enough to make people a little stunned.

Sister Ya subconsciously looked at Bai Fangshi and did not see anything, Bai Fangshi has become more and more emotional in recent years, very deep.

However, deep is a kind of cover-up, deep and too much seems unusual, until the seat, order, waiter to serve, Bai Fang did not open his mouth, he did not speak, the tooth sister is not good to say anything, the nature of this meal from the first time they saw the grand appointment, it was out of the scope of commercial entertainment, into the old lovers meeting.

In view of not knowing what the reason for their breakup was, Sister Ya had a bad attitude, and she did not even dare to talk about the active atmosphere, she still remembered the purpose of coming today, and she also understood that it was normal for Sheng Yue not to like Fu Xinyan, and no one would have a good feeling about imitating his "fakes" everywhere.

After about a few minutes, Bai Fangshi silently cut the steak in front of him, and finally opened his mouth, but he did not say it to Sheng Yue. "Are you waiting for a meeting?" Go ahead and get busy, don't accompany me. He glanced at Sister Ya and casually found a reason to take her away.

Sister Ya was amnesty, and she took her bag and left. Before leaving, he exchanged two words of greeting with Sheng Yue, and Sheng Yue smiled at her again, so polite that people were uncomfortable.

In fact, Sheng Yue was not impolite before, but in her impression, no matter what this young master said or did, he was always arrogant and never approachable.

Sister Ya left, Bai Fangshi took off his suit jacket and loosened his tie, "When did you return to China?" He did not look up, his eyes fell on the knife and fork, lined with the gentle piano accompaniment in the hall, asking Shengyue.

Sheng Yue said: "Last week I returned to China, there is no place to live, these days I am busy looking for a house."

"......"

When Bai Fang was a meal, he knew that some of the Sheng family's properties had been seized and sold, and Sheng had drifted overseas for several years and had returned homeless.

Bai Fang's throat choked and he didn't answer the phone.

Sheng Yue seemed to be completely indifferent, and said calmly: "I thought that when you saw me today, you would naturally greet me, but I didn't expect to..." Speaking of this, he bent the corner of his lips and smiled very shallowly, "I didn't expect you to be so cold, didn't we break up peacefully, brother?"

Sheng Yue called Bai Fang "brother", and the feeling of being called "brother" before was completely different, Bai Fang nodded, and said a little nonchalantly: "I thought you would not return to China again, and it was very unexpected to meet suddenly."