Part 20

The entertainment industry is not short of gossip, just when the scandal between Bo Fangshi and Sheng Yue is becoming more and more confusing, an entertainment media suddenly broke out a shocking scandal - a married well-known film queen cheated on the traffic of small fresh meat, this news also exploded on the hot search, diverting their heat.

Coincidentally, the flow of fresh meat is not someone else, it is a teammate in the boy band before. So, after buying gifts for Kashiwa's parents and changing their clothes and preparing to go out, Sheng Yue began to complain -

"I didn't expect that, I thought he was gay."

"Why?" Bai Fangshi asked in passing.

Sheng Yue said: "I just signed that group before, the agent asked me to fire CP with him, I refused, but he may feel that this road is very good, has been pestering me, the stage is very dedicated, the stage is endless, I can't stand it, let him roll, he is finished."

"......"

Bai Fangshi had long heard that the boy band had a lot of routines, did not expect that there was such a thing, quite a long insight nodded, did not say anything.

Sheng Yue glanced at him, "You don't feel anything?"

"What does it feel like?"

"......"

Sheng Yue's face suddenly turned black and he was dissatisfied: "When Bai Fang, do you know that jealousy is the basic respect for your boyfriend?"

"Do I have to be jealous of this little thing?" Bai Fangshi was serious, "Then my boyfriend is so good, there are so many people who like you, don't I have to soak in the vinegar jar every day, and I can't live a life?"

Sheng Yue saw through his rhetoric: "Where is your vinegar jar, how come I have never seen it, brother?"

"Cough." Seeing that this one was about to explode again, Bai Fangshi immediately changed the topic, put down the tie that was about to help Sheng Yue, took out another set of clothes from the closet and said: "Go to see my parents, not to see the leader, we don't have to wear so formal, try this?"

"......"

Sheng Yue listened, took off his suit, and replaced it with the one in his hand.

Back to last night, in fact, Bai Fangshi's proposal to see his parents was purely a whim, but if you think about it, it is almost time to do it, otherwise the Shengyue family will make a fuss about their affairs, and he will not take a stand to his own family, which will make his brother too sad.

So in the morning, when he got into bed, Bai Fangshi called home and said that he would take Sheng Yue back to dinner. This was the first time he had brought someone to the family, and he was still a man - Bo Fang had grown up from childhood to adulthood, for more than twenty years, although he was not the type of well-behaved baby, but he had always had his own measure, and he had never done such an out-of-character thing.

His mother was silent on the phone for a long time, and finally let go and agreed to let them come.

Bai Fangshi was slightly relieved, no matter what, see each other first.

But Sheng Yue was nervous, all morning thinking about what gifts should be bought, afraid of being too routine, not showing his heart, and afraid of being too expensive, too late, not expensive enough, and unable to express his attention...

Sheng Yue made a choice dilemma and did not know what to buy. The result was a decision made by Bo Fangshi, who brought his mother a set of cosmetics, a box of jewelry, an out-of-print book for his father, and a bottle of wine.