Chapter 6: Goodnight Kiss

The last time Mr. Kashiwa went to the U.S. four years ago before they broke up was because Sheng Yue cried at him on the phone that morning.

Due to the time difference, domestic morning, late night over there.

Sheng Yue had a nightmare in the middle of the night, and when he woke up, he instinctively wanted to find him, so he called him.

At first, it was normal, and the grand covenant was just like usual, nothing more than saying something like "I miss you" and "I want to hear your voice", and even if "I love you" was said ten thousand times, it would become ordinary, become the norm, and no longer stir up ripples as easily as the first time.

But that day on the phone, Sheng Yue said "I miss you" countless times, with a crying voice several times, and then stopped talking, but did not let him hang up the phone. Bai Fangshi listened to Shengyue's breathing and felt that he was crying, he must be crying.

- What dreams are so terrible?

Or the dream is just a lead-in, and the contradictions and quarrels that have been separating the two places are the essential problem.

At that time, Bai Fangshi was filming in the crew, which was not his last play, but it was the first play he personally smashed, and he originally wanted to rush to the award, but his acting career began to decline from here, until he made the decision to fade out.

This is the last word, that day, Bai Fangshi took a leave of absence with the crew, took a plane for more than ten hours, and went directly to find Shengyue.

He had been there before, knew where Sheng Yue lived, and when he arrived, it was the afternoon local time, and he wasted some trouble and came to the door of Sheng Yue, but Sheng Yue did not open the door for him.

Bai Fangshi did not expect this situation to be like this, Sheng Yue did not come out to see him, did not answer his phone, did not open the door for him.

He thought, what happened? Although Sheng Yue likes to throw a temper, he will never do such a thing casually, he obviously wants to see him very much, knowing that he is coming, he should be happy to come out to greet him——

Bai Fangshi almost called the police, but Sheng Yue sent him a message back, telling him to leave.

"There you go." Just three words, light and fluttering, Bai Fangshi could not imagine what expression Sheng Yue used to type this line, his anxiety and sorrow were frozen, but he still waited at the door for a night.

The next morning the meeting remained closed.

Bai Fangshi was urged back to China by the crew, so he did not have time to rest and took the return flight.

After returning to China, Sheng Yue made a last call to him, making it clear that he had made a deliberate decision, that he did not want to quarrel anymore, that he did not want to be tormented by feelings again, that he was too tired, and that he would break up.

It was four years ago on May 19, and a few days later it was a grand birthday.

Strange to say, perhaps there was some unfortunate doom in the darkness, that he and Sheng Yue had known each other for eight years, and had never celebrated their birthday together—tonight was the first time, and it had not yet come to a happy end.

Bai Fangshi was actually very clear, although he did not expect Shengyue to be with others, but it was also reasonable - they had all broken up for more than four years, and they would have to live in the future, of course, there would be others, not only Shengyue, but also himself, otherwise, would it be difficult for them to be lonely for a lifetime?