Part 11

Bo Fang never doubted his straight male attributes, the focus of sexual orientation is "sex", no matter what the feelings, a man has no sexual desire for someone, and he can't fake it in bed.

But the feeling of kissing with Shengyue is really good, soft, sweet, and very comfortable.

He didn't quite understand, what is this? Is it not completely straight, or is it not bent properly?

He hadn't thought about this question clearly, and under the persecution of the grand covenant, he subconsciously shook his head.

Bai Fangshi said: "We better not sleep together, you will affect my filming status."

Listening to this, Sheng Yue was not happy, but Bai Fang said in the next sentence, "You have distracted me", which is obviously a meaning, Sheng Yue did not know why he felt a hint of sweetness from this sentence, a cold face turned cloudy and sunny, and he forgave his refusal with great compassion - did not move together.

Bai Fangshi quietly breathed a sigh of relief, he really did not want to try with Shengyue, there was nothing wrong with failure, but the embarrassment after failure, as well as Shengyue's disappointment, sadness, and forced to pretend not to care, made him particularly stressed, and even felt burdened.

In fact, it is very good to maintain the status quo, Sheng Yue can help him with his hands, of course, he can also use his hands to help Sheng Yue, step back ten thousand steps, these years of single is not also a good life, as Sheng Yue said, sex life is not the whole of life, but only a small part.

Bai Fangshi figured it out, temporarily broke free from complicated personal feelings, and threw himself into the work.

Unfortunately, a few days later, the old words of Shengyue were repeated, and he was once again asked to move from the opposite door and live with him.

This proposal was said suddenly, and Bai Fangshi was fully focused on cutting the script - he was indeed affected by the grand covenant during this time, and the shooting state was not good enough, to say that it was bad, in fact, it was not bad, but in his own view, he was not 100% invested, and the effect of the performance could only be said to be OK.

One "OK", two games are also "OK", on the whole, it is not OK, and Bai Fang is a little anxious. So when Sheng Yue spoke to him, he stared intently at the script and did not listen.

Sheng Yue lay down in his ear and repeated word for word: "I, tonight, sleep with you, OK?"

"......"

Kashiwa looked up.

"I don't sleep well these days." Sheng Yue smiled at him, "I have to find someone to accompany me, are you willing to be this person, brother?"

Kashiwakaze: "..."

Since Sheng Yue found that calling "brother" would make him have an unusual reaction, he was addicted to this title, obviously he didn't like to call it before, but now he clings to his brother every day, and he simply becomes a living spoiler, or a kind of special ability.

For example, do not let him shoot "unqualified" scenes, do not allow him to talk to actresses such as Li Jiao when he is not at work, if they are not together, he must return WeChat messages in seconds, and also hand over the password of social accounts such as mobile phone password locks, address books, and WeChat, and share them with the two of them. Oh yes, but also change the couple's avatar.

- Sheng Yue also worked before, and Bai Fangshi knew him too well, but now he was several times more serious than three years ago, and he couldn't wait to tie him under his eyes.