Part 4

Finally, the day's shooting ended stumbling.

At the end of the evening, Sheng Yue changed back into his golden princely coat.

Before he left, Li Jiao took the mobile phone and stopped him quite familiarly: "Eh, Sheng Yue brother, Weibo mutual powder is not it?"

Bai Fangshi had just removed his makeup, and when he heard this as he passed by, he couldn't help but laugh.

It was really the younger brother, Sheng was only twenty-one years old, and Li Jiao was twenty-seven, a full six years older than him. But female stars are very good at makeup, slightly change clothes, and play eighteen-year-old girls.

Bai Fang used to call Sheng Yue his brother, but unfortunately, every time he called Sheng Yue unhappy, he liked Bai Fang when he called himself Brother, Bai Fang was forced to be helpless, under all kinds of coercion and inducement to call once, after calling as if he was a bad generation, he really couldn't stand it.

After Li Jiao finished asking, Sheng Yue nodded. He is like this, just looking at Gao Leng, in fact, his temper is not bad, at least he is very polite with people he does not know, and he will not fold the face of others in person.

After the two of them paid attention to each other, Li Jiao saw that it was not a big deal, and even dragged Bai Fang and teased: "Don't our male protagonist and male second powder each other?"

"It doesn't matter." Bai Fangshi intuitively refused to date, and directly said for him, "I am not on Weibo, just my assistant to send advertisements, there is no other content."

As soon as the voice fell, Sheng Yue looked over coldly, shook his mobile phone, and said very uncooperatively: "I am paying attention to you." After saying that, it seemed that he was afraid of Bai Fang's thoughts, and added another sentence: "It's just a matter of hand, I have paid attention to everyone in the crew."

This sentence is to be made up, and the atmosphere is a little awkward.

Li Jiao didn't understand what was going on between the two of them, but she keenly smelled an unusual taste, and she suddenly felt that her brain shell was shining, and standing here was a bit of an eyesore.

Li Jiao smiled and made an excuse to say, "What, I am in a hurry to leave first, and you are talking."

After saying that, I slipped away quickly.

At this time, it was almost nine o'clock, their dinner was eaten on the set, and they didn't remember what they ate, anyway, it was a box lunch, not delicious and not difficult to eat, and it was not bad usually.

But Sheng Yue didn't touch a single bite.

Bai Fangshi happily opened Weibo, turned Sheng Yue back, looked up and asked him: "Aren't you hungry?" When you're done at work, let's get something to eat.

Sheng Yue hesitated for a moment and did not say a word.

Bai Fangshi said: "This film and television base is so shabby, the conditions are not good, it will be a moment." I know a restaurant—"

"Okay, take me."

"......"

Bai Fangshi choked for a moment, he meant to give the address to Sheng Yue and tell him to go himself, how did it suddenly become dinner?

However, Sheng Yue rarely threw a cold face at him, and stood there quietly, looking surprisingly a little obedient.

Bai Fangshi could not say no, thinking that if he could take the opportunity to repair the relationship, he did not want to blackface as soon as he met with Sheng, who said that he could not be friends after breaking up? After looking down and not looking up, why make such a stiff.