Part 17

The first thing Bai Fang did when he got his account back was to delete the Weibo. After the deletion will cause what kind of public opinion, he has no time to pay attention to, he clicked into Shengyue's Weibo to take a look, there is no content, Shengyue seems to have not been online.

Bai Fangshi had to continue to call, but no one answered how many times he called, and he was not sure whether Sheng Yue was angry and deliberately did not answer, or was he restricted by his family? For example, the phone was confiscated? ...... Won't they, can't they still lock Sheng Yue up, don't let him touch his phone, and don't let him go out?

Even if the parents objected, they would not be feudal to such an extent, not to mention that with a grand temper, doing so would probably cause him to rebel against his psychology, and the effect would be counterproductive.

Bai Fangshi waited for three days and explained the ins and outs to Sheng Yue on WeChat, but never waited for a reply.

In the past few days, the heated discussion on the Internet has not subsided, the suspension of filming by the crew of "Dingfeng Wave" has also been exposed, and the matter of Bo Fangshi's termination of the contract with the blueprint has also leaked from nowhere, and for a time various conspiracy theories have emerged in an endless stream, and netizens full of wisdom have played entertainment gossip into case-solving reasoning.

Bai Fangshi didn't care about this, he had been negotiating with the blueprint except for trying to find ways to contact Shengyue. Termination is not an easy task, he is such a big cash cow, full of gold belt diamonds, how can Qin Hao be willing to really let him go?

So Sister Ya became the minister of Qincha, harassing him almost twenty-four hours a day, talking with him, talking about current affairs in the circle, talking about future development, talking about "young people talking about love is actually not so important, you have to take the long-term view, take the career as the most important ah", Bai Fang was annoyed, and the mobile phone number of Sister Ya was blacked out together with WeChat.

On the fourth day, Bai Fangshi went to the company again, talked with Qin Hao well, and did not talk about substantive progress, but Qin Hao persuaded him to say a few words, starting from the matter of the crew stopping filming, saying it more cryptically, nothing more than to imply him, don't be too stubborn, and the Sheng family can't go through the end and only be affected by himself.

Qin Hao didn't need to understand this when he said Bai Fang, but the matter had come to an end, and he didn't want to be a shrunken-headed turtle—what was there to be afraid of?

In the afternoon of the same day, Bai Fangshi returned and called Sheng Yue as usual.

These days Shengyue's mobile phone has been turned off, Bo Fang contacted Shengyue's agent, the other party's attitude is vague, anyway, can not ask the answer, but sometimes no answer is an answer, Bo Fang has no way to help, the only thing that can be assured is that Shengyue is spoiled to the big, no matter how his family will not be too bad for him, this aspect does not have to worry.

Bai Fangshi took off his coat and poured himself a glass of water while calling without hope. Unexpectedly, before he could call out, the phone suddenly vibrated and the caller ID was "brother".

Bai Fang was caught off guard and almost hung up——

"...... Feed?"

Kashiwa put the water cup down and changed hands to hold the phone.

"Hey what hey." Separated by countless streets, the sound of the grand covenant reached his ears a little distorted through the earpiece. Sheng Yue was dissatisfied, "After a few days of not seeing, I have become 'feeding' in your heart?"