Part 9

When Kashiwa mentions dogs, he is actually just looking for a topic circle. Three years on, if it was still there, the little teddy had grown up, but he had never heard that Sheng Yue had a dog, and eighty percent of it was an accident, gone, or given away.

But unexpectedly, Sheng Yue actually rejected his speculation: "Of course, it is fine, do you think I will throw it away?"

"...... No, I'll just ask. Bai Fangshi touched his nose, "I don't know what it looks like, do I have a chance to see it?"

Sheng Yue didn't even think about it: "No, it's my dog now, and it has nothing to do with you."

Kashiwakaze: "..."

How can there be a sense of immediate vision of divorced couples vying for their children?

Bai Fang had nothing to say again, the two of them really didn't have to talk, a topic of up to three sentences, Sheng Yue used excellent chat skills to talk it to death, let Bai Fang Shi clever tongue and no words to pick up.

Okay, then it's time to go.

Bai Fangshi glanced at the time and said to Shengyue, "You have a good rest, drink more hot water, and I'll go back."

This is quite normal, but Sheng Yue does not know where the laughter comes from: "Good, drink more hot water."

Bai Fangshi did not bother with him, got up to leave, Sheng Yue suddenly said: "Wait, I have a question for you."

"What?"

Sheng Yue paused, and said in a rare calm tone: "These days... Did I shoot with you, did it bother you? Today my agent told me that your gossip is your company's own material, the purpose is to kill CP, do not want to involve me too much, is it?

The fever had not receded, his face was slightly red, his voice was a hint of morbid hoarseness, and he looked very weak.

Bai Fang was helpless, this kind of thing tacitly agreed, why do you have to be clear, so directly let everyone be embarrassed together?

But the grand offer that can talk about the scene is not a grand appointment, and Bai Fangshi likes his true temperament, but he is also very helpless: "Yes, my agent knows what happened to us before, and she is afraid that my black history will be dug up and affected..."

"'Black History'?" Sheng Yue snorted.

"......"

Bai Fangshi changed his mouth: "Habitual words, no other meaning."

Sheng Yue did not hesitate: "Do you think our previous affairs are black history?" You regret that you have been with me, we have been together for more than half a year, one hundred and ninety-one days, and you will not have a single day to be happy? We don't have a single memory to remember? It's all black history?

Sick people are easily emotional, Sheng Yue suddenly became excited, and when he stared at Bai Fang with red eyes, his expression was too extreme, and he could not say whether he was angry or hurt.

Bai Fangshi was confused: "No... I'm happy and sorry to know you."

Sheng Yue sneered, "Sorry I'm not a woman?"

Kashiwakaze: "... Sorry I can't be with you for the rest of my life."

The two said this at the same time, and after saying it, the expression was different, and the atmosphere was cold to Mars.

Sheng Yue was silent for a moment: "Really?"

Kashiwa nodded.

Shengyue's face improved slightly, and he opened his mouth and closed it again. After half a day of brewing, I stuttered a little: "You... Do you want to be with me for the rest of your life?"