Part 5

When Bai Fangshi returned, he found that he and Sheng Yue not only lived in the same hotel, but also lived in the opposite door.

He wasn't sure if it was a coincidence, just as it was, in short, they severed their relationship for three years and got closer overnight.

Not only is the distance closer, but even the wind direction on the Internet has changed from "breaking up couples" to "these two people have been secretly communicating with the song, blinding the melon-eating masses in the dark", and then eating melons and eating melons, eating sugar, and the scandal has intensified.

In this regard, Bai Fangshi actually did not care, but his brokerage company was very concerned.

So just a few days after Sheng Yue entered the group to shoot, Sister Ya came to him again to chant -

"I told you to keep your distance from him, that's how you kept it for me?"

"Do you know how much powder has risen in the past few days?" How many more people are committed to picking up your past?

"Fang Shi, can you spare me some time?"

"Am I not here for your own good?"

"......"

Bai Fangshi was read as a head two big, and Sister Ya said, "You have nothing to do with Sheng Yue, and since you have a relationship, you can't let things go on." I'll let you know, the company has decided to give you control. "

"How to control?"

"It's very simple, what I tell you to do, you just have to cooperate."

"......"

Bai Fangshi vaguely guessed in his heart, and sure enough, the next morning, the scandal between him and Li Jiao was on the headlines.

In fact, this is not the first time, Bai Fangshi and Li Jiao have previously cooperated in a TV series, that drama is his famous work, that year online and offline are red to purple, and won the annual ratings championship in one fell swoop.

Once the popularity of the TV series is high, the discussion of the male and female protagonists is naturally indispensable, and the original "Shi Jiao" CP is also a very popular.

Moreover, he and Li Jiao are in the same company, and their appearance is more CP phase, and every time they summarize the well-known "screen couples", they are always indispensable, and they are also a favorite pair of the audience.

In between sets shooting, Kashiwa took his mobile phone to watch the news.

Although Sister Ya is wordy, her business ability as an agent is not bad at all, and this scandal is as if it were true.

First, a video of him and Li Jiao getting along in the crew was exploded. In the video, Li Jiao and the second girl chat and fight, and Bai Fangshi smiles at the side and looks at her.

This video does not know who made it, the angle is particularly good, it is hard to shoot the bland eyes of Bai Fangshi out of the "spoiled" effect, he watched it for half a day, and he did not remember when this paragraph happened.

Then he turned over the old materials and broke out the "mate selection criteria" that Bai Fangshi had mentioned in the show before, and Bai Fangshi said that he liked to be pretty, sensible, and non-sticky. - Isn't this Li Jiao?

Li Jiao's image in front of the public is a very independent royal sister type beauty.

In addition, they also pulled out a bunch of evidence of their close relationship and various Weibo interactions. Netizens originally loved brain supplements, so at a glance, the more they looked, the more like the truth, at least much harder than the hammer of the time.