Part 27

It took a lot of effort to meet once, and the result was not happy.

Sheng Yue slammed the door and got out of the car, walking back along the street lamp, Bai Fangshi followed for a while, but Sheng Yue did not turn his head back, and threw him away and walked away.

Bai Fangshi returned to the car alone, lay on the steering wheel and paused, and when he returned home, he called and messaged Shengyue, but there was no response. Sheng Yue made up his mind to throw a tantrum with him, and it seemed that he would not pay attention to him for a short time.

But how many "short periods of time" do they have?

Kashiwa threw away his mobile phone and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After washing out, just as the phone was ringing, he thought it was a grand offer, picked up a look, and the caller ID was the broker.

Since he wanted to terminate the contract, basically all activities have stopped, Sister Ya has recently had no job to harass him, and he doesn't like to listen to other things, so he has not been in contact.

Kashiwa picked up the phone: "Is there anything wrong?"

Sister Ya opened the door: "How did you think about the script given to you last time?"

"I don't have time right now and I don't want to work."

"Don't you start shooting immediately, I will help you adjust the schedule, there is a hurry to set the role, waiting for the news, you must give me a reply these two days."

"That's it." Kashiwa said, "Not in the mood."

"..." Sister Ya worried, "Are you not free or in the mood?" Fang Shi, what's wrong with you lately? I hope you can be a little more rational, distinguish the priorities of life, and think about the way forward. Didn't you dream of winning an award? Don't miss such a great opportunity because of a momentary emotional impulse."

Sister Ya didn't know if Bai Fang had listened to it, lest he get bored with saying too much, so he quickly hung up the phone.

By this time it was late, and Bo Fangshi had been driving back and forth for more than three hours from home to Shengyue. When he went, he felt fine, but when he came back, the road seemed very long, and he was physically and mentally exhausted.

But he couldn't sleep, and as soon as he closed his eyes, he saw Shengyue's sad expression.

It was strange that he had always felt that he knew the covenant in particular, that the advantages, disadvantages, and various minor ailments of the covenant were well known to him, but at some point he felt that he did not seem to know so much, like observing a thing up close, and the closer he looked, the more he could not see its original appearance.

Bai Fang couldn't figure out whether Sheng Yue was throwing a tantrum or was he really dissatisfied with him?

This question seems to be nonsense, of course, if you are not satisfied, you have to make trouble, but - what can he do to make Sheng Yue satisfied?

He thought that he had done the best he could, in any way, much more dedicated than three years ago, he could fight against the company for Shengyue, take Shengyue to meet his parents, all rely on his brother in life, put his brother first when he encountered things, and instinctively think about him, but it was still not enough.

As long as he said a word wrong, Sheng Yue immediately turned his face, overturned all his feelings, and still thought that he did not love him.

Is it because they didn't go to bed?

Or does he have to show one hundred and twenty percent enthusiasm and clinginess, hang on to Shengyue twenty-four hours a day, and express his love all the time, in order to make Shengyue feel secure?