Chapter 4: Dogs

Some things are reasonable when you make decisions on the spot, but in hindsight, how did it suddenly develop into this?

——For Sheng Yue to live in his own home, Bai Fangshi is this feeling.

In the afternoon, they went to the hotel to pick up Shengyue's luggage, and Bai Fangshi sorted out a room next to his bedroom for Shengyue to live in. The two rooms were not next to each other, slightly separated by a distance. Sheng Yue had no problem and naturally dragged the suitcase in and began to hang the clothes in the closet one by one.

His movements are very clean, and he is well organized, and it seems that he often does it. This is very understandable, after all, in these years abroad, Sheng Yue lived alone, it is impossible to take care of himself, and he must be better at solving many problems in life than before.

Bai Fangshi once again really felt the change in his brother, and from the morning to the present, he was quite awake from the trance and finally accepted the truth.

He didn't say a word and just watched. After finishing his clothes, Sheng Yue actually took out two bags of dog food and several dog clothes from the bottom of the suitcase, both of which were very cute styles, and compared them in front of his eyes, "Is it good?" I picked it.

"..." Kashiwa nodded.

Sheng Yue asked, "What about the dog, why didn't I see it?"

Bai Fangshi said: "I have been out of town for the past few days, and my friend and I will help take care of the dog, and I will send it back later."

"Friend?"

Sheng Yue glanced at him keenly, and Bai Fangshi looked at his face: "Well, it is also a colleague, she also has a dog herself, and she will take good care of it, rest assured."

Sheng Yue was so worried about dogs.

It is normal to think that when people leave their hometowns, they miss their homeland, miss their hometown, and are full of concern for every grass and tree in their hometown. This dog used to be so good with Sheng Ren, when he was happy, he even called it his son, how could he not be worried?

But in the future, if Sheng Yue wants to go, will he take it away?

Bai Fangshi felt that he had been raised for more than four years and was qualified to compete for ownership. It's a joke, how to actually calculate it, in the first place - eight years ago, this dog was raised by them, and now it should be considered a joint ownership.

Bai Fangshi explained to Sheng Yue and truthfully said that he did not have time to spend time at home with the dog every day, and would often give it to an assistant or friend to take care of. After he explained that Sheng Yue didn't react at all, he probably didn't mind, taking a step back, even if he did, the current Sheng Yue would not be easily revealed, he knew how to measure up.

Subsequently, they went to get acquainted with Kashiwakaze's home, bathroom, kitchen, study, living room, storage room... Although Sheng Yue said that he would not live for a long time, Kashiwa still regarded him as a long-term resident, and everything was introduced.

A little later, Su Yulan sent the dog back as promised.

Su Yulan is Bai Fangshi's partner, a woman with a very good personality. Although she is a partner, in fact, she only gives investment, hangs the name of director in the company, but the work affairs are lazy to manage, only let Bai Fangshi worry alone.

When will Sue always come forward?

When she looks at some tender and delicious little newcomer and wants to make her baby knot red, she will come to Sister Tooth for resources, and every time Sister Tooth is worried about losing her hair.