Part 18

Bai Fangshi nodded his head in confusion, and then he was tossed around by Sheng Yue for an afternoon.

At first, they were on the couch, but they didn't finish it once, and Sheng Yue felt uncomfortable enough, so they moved to the bedroom.

At this time, Kashiwa had been stripped naked, and Sheng Yue pressed him to the bed, proving with his actions that he could do it fiercely even if he "did not go in". His legs and hips were baptized, his waist was almost broken, and Sheng Yue lay on him and gasped, the frequency of ups and downs was fast and slow, and sweat stained him.

They changed several postures, front, back, and the grand mood was high, and whether Bai Fang was interested in this thing or not, they deliberately ignored it. But being kissed and hugged and rubbed by Shengyue, and also filled with an ear of "background music", Bai Fangshi had a reaction that was difficult to control.

This reaction was nothing less than the greatest encouragement to Sheng Yue, but Sheng Yue did not dare to go further, and only patiently soothed him with his hands, afraid that he would go too far and scare back Bai Fang's rare reaction.

As a normal man, Bai Fangshi was carefully taken care of like a patient, afraid that he would never be able to get up again in the future, and he could hardly cry and laugh.

But this is the case, compared to the previous they have made a lot of progress, at least Bai Fang no longer rejects the aggressiveness that Sheng Yue shows in bed.

By the end it was already dark.

Bai Fangshi was made with a kiss mark, especially the root of his thigh was quickly torn and broken, and he was faintly a little red. It was secondary, and what he couldn't stand most was that his whole body was messed up, wet and sticky, and he was eager to go to the shower.

But he couldn't walk away, Sheng Yue had done enough to still stick to him, lying next to him with a hungry face, holding his hands tightly, refusing to let go of his hands no matter what, just not letting go, as if protecting food, not letting him move.

Bai Fangshi probably understood that this was the first time he had fulfilled the covenant in bed, and although he had not achieved the last step, he had cooperated as much as possible, giving the covenant enough space to act arbitrarily on him.

"What time is it?" Kashiwa said, "I'm hungry, brother, are you hungry?"

"For you to eat." Sheng Yue put his finger over and gestured to put it in his mouth.

Bai Fangshi was helpless: "Don't make trouble, it's time for dinner, let me take a shower first... Do you want to wash it together?

"......"

The proposal to wash together finally impressed Shengyue, but this ancestor may be clingy and sick today, even get out of bed to hold him, as soon as he enters the bathroom, immediately press him into the bathtub, Bai Fang has no way at all, and Shengyue is greasy in the bathroom for more than an hour, I can't count how many kisses, and I am a little dizzy after coming out.

Sheng Yue was even more dizzy than him, and even the strength to find fault with him at every turn was gone, and the whole person was obedient as if he had changed into a person, and took the initiative to help him cook - as a result, the meal was not eaten, and they almost fried the kitchen and had to order takeout.

That night, Sheng Yue did not leave, and they sat shoulder to shoulder on the sofa watching TV, continuing to talk about the topics that had not been finished before.

When the afternoon was interrupted, Bo Fangshi had a lot of questions in his mind to ask, and now when they sat down to talk about it, he was suddenly a little confused.