Chapter 9: Sickness

It took Bai Fangshi a few minutes to break free from his out-of-control emotions, what he had just said and did to Sheng Yue was out of his control, as if he was possessed by something, that thing had been suppressed in his heart for many years, and when he broke out, he tore his dignity in one fell swoop.

Bai Fangshi remembered the bottle of medicine just now, and Sheng Yue's reaction after being found taking the medicine, his heart sank, and he chased it out with hindsight.

At this time, it was late at night outside, and the fountain in the community had been broken for a long time, and it had only recently been repaired. When Bai Fangshi chased after this, Sheng Yue was standing under the fountain of changing lights looking down at his mobile phone, probably contacting his assistant to pick him up.

When he looked up and saw Bai Fang, he immediately dragged the box and left.

"Wait!" Bai Fangshi grabbed him, because he had just run too fast, and his breath was slightly breathless when he spoke, "What's wrong with you, what kind of medicine was that just now?" "

Sheng Yue glanced coldly, "What's the matter with you?"

Bai Fangshi ignored his attitude and asked again: "What kind of medicine, you are sick?"

"Yes, infectious diseases, respiratory infections, you stay away from me." Sheng Yue lived like a mallet when he was in a bad mood, he couldn't say a word of good words, and when he pushed Bai Fang away, he dragged the box to the ground to make a harsh noise, and strode forward.

At this time, he did not talk about the hypocritical words of "good friend", but the red corners of his eyes could not be hidden at all under such a bright light, and Bai Fang was not afraid of his anger, and he could not see him crying, so he immediately softened his heart, pulled him aside, and patiently asked the third time: "What is the disease?"

Sheng Yue had nowhere to escape, and turned around sharply: "You are going to drive me away, and now you are here to care about me, what illness I have is important to you?" You don't need to care! "

"Don't you need me to care?" Bai Fangshi's eyes were uncertain under the lamp, "Does anyone care about you besides me?"

"......"

Sheng Yue choked up and said very sharply, "My boyfriend."

"You just said you don't have a boyfriend."

"Oh, you heard, didn't you not believe what I said?" Believe it now?

"......"

Bai Fangshi pinched his eyebrows, trying to calm himself as much as possible: "Shengyue, I don't want to argue with you anymore, we have quarreled so many times, the result?" If we had had fewer quarrels, we wouldn't be able to—"

"You think I like to argue with you?" When Bai Fang mentioned the original incident, Sheng Yue's face changed, "Who was the most painful person every time there was an argument at the beginning?" Every time we finished arguing, I counted the time waiting for when you would talk to me, but your silence was longer than ever, do you know how I felt? ...... You're right, no one cares about me except you, I'm afraid of dying, I'm afraid you don't care about me anymore, I'm afraid you'll think I'm annoyed, but the more I'm afraid, the more I can't help but annoy you——"

A person who is extremely insecure will often step back and forth on the other party's bottom line uncontrollably, on the one hand, to prove that he has the right to "be amnesty", on the other hand, it is a self-abandonment of self-abuse, both fear, and hope to be immediately sentenced to death, so as not to be repeatedly tortured.

Sheng Yue shook off Bai Fangshi's hand: "I'm so annoyed, I have to quarrel with you?" Because I can't feel your emotions without arguing, why can't you think about me a few times a day? Tell me right away when you think of me? I wish we could see each other often, but I am busy, you are busy, then I am not convenient to return to China, I can only wait for you to come to me... I'm like a drug addict, you come once, you see me once, my seizures are relieved, and then you go, and I become more intense than the last time. Why don't you want to stay, can't you stay with me? Every time I think about it, I'm stabbing myself in the heart."