Part 14

There are many people on the scene today, in addition to the crew, there is also a group of media.

Bai Fangshi and Sheng Yue are accustomed to seeing big scenes, there is no difference in how many people are watching, they do a good job, lighting, photography, props and group performances are ready, the director shouted "Action", officially began shooting.

The background is the real scene of the ancient street, cloudy, windy.

The male protagonist, Shen Fang, is chased and killed by a team of masked men in black and flees all the way to a small town.

Shen Fang was seriously injured and had no way to escape.

When he stopped, the group of men dressed in black also stopped, these people were the dead soldiers under the door of Zhao Zaixiang.

The one who was the leader of the dead men took off his mask and revealed a face that was both familiar and unfamiliar, it was Duan Yang, his old friend.

"...... It's you? Shen Fang lost too much blood, supported himself with his sword, and barely supported himself without falling. He lifted his eyelids to look at Duan Yang, and the eyeballs under those eyelids were scarlet and bloody, as if two bright red blood holes had been cut on the pale face, which was very harsh.

"Brother Duan." Shen Fang coughed up a mouthful of blood, "If you hate me, even if you come to take my necklace, you don't have to be a lackey of the imperial court and make an enemy of the entire martial forest."

Duan Yang sneered, "A lackey of the imperial court?" Only then did Lord Shen pick up his official clothes, turn his head and use his hometown as a kennel, and go into the countryside and follow the customs quickly."

"Aren't you the same?" Shen Fang sneered.

After saying that, there was another irrepressible violent cough, he gasped for half a day, calmed his breathing before saying: "It seems that there is no way to escape today, before saying goodbye, is Brother Duan willing to talk to me about the past?" Otherwise, after crossing the Nai Ho Bridge, you and I will be friends and enemies in the next life, but not necessarily..."

Shen Fang was still not afraid when he was dying, and Duan Yang looked at him coldly and did not say a word.

Shen Fang said, "Do you remember the first time we met?" That day at the Bamboo Forest Museum, you gambled with a charlatan, lost so much that you couldn't afford to buy alcohol, and almost took off your pants. When I passed by, you smiled at me, 'This benevolent brother, can you borrow a few dollars, and when I win this house, I will pay you back', then you live like a ... Live like a person who pops out of my head."

The town's long street was paved with scattered bluestone bricks, Shen Fang's blood dripped to the ground, covered by the dust from the wind, he slowly straightened up and said to Duan Yang: "I always thought that people who have been confidants have a love in their hearts all their lives, even if you and I turn against each other, my love is still on you..."

"Ha, why should Lord Shen..."

"But the guy in my head is dead."

Shen Fang and Duan Yang opened their mouths at the same time, and after saying that, they were silent.

The wind became stronger and stronger, and Duan Yang stopped his men who were about to move and took a few steps forward.

"Shen Fang, the path I have chosen myself, right or wrong, only I can judge, I do not go on according to the way you appreciate the way of life, if you are not used to it, you can appreciate others, why say this Rausch nonsense?"