Chapter 7: Smoke

That night, Bai Fangshi did not sleep for half a night, and Shengyue's arm was always pressed against his waist, and there was a great posture of falling apart and not letting go.

Perhaps he was hugged too tightly, and Bai Fangshi had a dream that made people feel tight and short-breathed.

He dreamed that Shengyue was married.

Who the marriage object is, whether it is a man or a woman, it is not clear in the dream, in short, it is not him.

He was a guest, and when he entered the auditorium, he saw Sheng Yue wearing a pure white dress, with a well-done haircut and a joyful smile on his face, and under the guidance of the emcee, after exchanging rings with his partner, he suddenly looked back at him.

Sheng Yue called to him, "Brother, how did you come?"

"......"

Bai Fangshi suddenly woke up and opened his eyes to see that the sky was already light. He sat up, lowered his head to support his face, and let out a heavy breath.

On the other side of the bed, Sheng Yue had not yet woken up, and Bai Fangshi glanced at it—a face that was almost no different from four years ago, quietly closed his eyes, not speaking or making an expression, still the person he was familiar with, unchanged.

Bai Fangshi was silent for a moment, thinking that when he invited Sheng Yue to live in his house, it was because Sheng Yue had no relatives in the country for no reason, and he took care of him for a while. Now he wants Sheng Yue to move out, the most objective reason is of course that Sheng Yue has a new boyfriend, a non-single person, and it is reasonable that he should not live with his ex-boyfriend.

As for the subjective reasons --

He didn't want to see the covenant anymore and was upset.

He suddenly found that he was not willing to tolerate without a bottom line, and he was not Lei Feng. Obviously the ex-boyfriend is better than him, and he even wants to take care of the other party because of guilt, how ironic? The eighteen to twenty-six years old of the covenant is youth, and his twenty to twenty-eight years old, what is it?

And in the end, the covenant is fulfilled, one day he will marry someone else, what about him, what did he get? Nothing.

Bai Fangshi's mind was very unstable, and when he returned to his senses, he found that Sheng Yue did not know when he woke up and was watching him.

"Brother." Sheng Yue suddenly opened his mouth, and his voice was slightly hoarse, "Did I drink too much last night?" How did you get in bed?

"......"

Sheng Yue's eyes were obviously dazed, and Bai Fang was not surprised, and he did not recognize it as a necessary skill for drunkards afterwards, so that he could get out safely after becoming a demon. But he wasn't sure if Sheng Yue really didn't remember it, or if he deliberately said he didn't remember it to avoid embarrassment.

Bai Fangshi was a little annoyed in his heart, the more he looked at Shengyue, the more annoyed he became, his chest was stuffy for a while, and his breathing was not very smooth.

He showed his patience to meet the customer and said as calmly as possible: "You mistook me for someone else last night, and you kept holding me and not letting go, so you had to sleep with me... Is it your boyfriend? If you had told me earlier that you were not single, I would not have invited you to live in my house, and in the future in order to avoid this happening again, I think we had better keep our distance, I can help you find a suitable new place to live, how? "

Bai Fangshi used euphemisms, but his attitude could not be refused.

He sat and lay down in a grand parlor, and they looked at each other for a few seconds, and when their eyes met each other, the stranger's strangeness made the atmosphere a little stiff.