Part 3

Sheng Yue would not have acted in the first place, the main problem was that he could not enter the mood, and after the time came, he was even less emotional.

Director Zhao Degang was very angry, but this young master was very noble, he couldn't beat it, he couldn't scold him, he held back for half a day, sighed and said: "Let's rest for a while." After saying that, he turned his head and shouted to this side, "Fang Shi, you come here, you give Sheng Yue a lecture."

Kashiwakaze: "..."

Okay, he usually manages the east and west on the set, everyone who can't act well is he came to "educate", it seems that Zhao Dao is also used to it.

Bai Fangshi's heart was very wide, and he walked over with a high-pressure gaze of about 100,000 volts, and sat down in front of the monitor without a word.

Sheng Yue was sitting opposite him, less than half a meter away, Bai Fangshi couldn't help but take a serious look, and his first reaction was: Sheng Yue Dai Mei Hitomi.

Black beautiful pupils.

Because Shengyue's eyes were not originally of this color, he had a quarter of Russian ancestry, and in addition to the more three-dimensional facial features, the most obvious feature of mixed blood was the eyes.

His eyes are very light amber, the iris is light in color, but the pupils are relatively large, the visual effect is particularly beautiful, and it is not exaggerated, and only when you look carefully can you feel special and charming.

——Because it is a costume drama, I am afraid that his eyes are too contrary to the sense of harmony, so do you want to cover up?

Bai Fangshi lost his mind, and Zhao Dao knocked on him: "What do you think, start." ...... Oh, by the way, do you two know each other? Why don't you say hello when you meet?

Bai Fangshi did not open his mouth and looked at Sheng Yue.

Sure enough, Sheng Yue said, "I don't know."

"Oh, now I know." Zhao Dao is an elderly old man, did not understand the twists and turns between young people, Geng said to Sheng Yue straightly, "After the mix, you will know, Fang Shi's bad temper is spread outside, in fact, people are very good, our little girls in the crew can like him, you can also ask him if you don't understand anything in the future."

Sheng Yue suddenly sneered and glanced at Bai Fangshi.

Kashiwakaze: "..."

Director Zhao couldn't figure it out, didn't think it was too complicated, only shook his head and sighed, opened the script and analyzed the role for them.

In the movie "Dingfeng Wave", there are many important supporting roles, and there are three main roles.

The first is the male protagonist Shen Fang. Shen Fang was bent on obtaining meritorious names when he was a teenager, but after becoming an official in the dynasty, he found that there was a huge deviation between his ideals and reality, and he not only could not change the situation in which the emperor was faint and treacherous, but even Mingzhe was very difficult to protect himself.

The official scene is like a pool of turbid water, he is always involuntary, and he wets his shoes and socks without paying attention, and he is so deeply favored that he rises step by step.

Shen Fang's heart was tormented, but he had thousands of threads wrapped around him, involving the interests of all parties, and it was difficult to get out for a while.

Finally, one day, he inadvertently met a young man named Duan Yang. Duan Yang was angry, uninhibited, and naïve, simple, not restricted by any rules, and had no lofty and heavy ambitions—it was his opposite, the kind of person he wanted to be the most.