Part 23

Failed again.

Bai Fangshi did not remember that this was the first time in history, anyway, his psychological barrier had worsened again, if the next time - definitely not easily there will be a next time, he suspected that Sheng Yue had been pushed out of his psychological shadow, it was really a sin.

So who can blame it? Was it Shengda's lack of experience and lack of preparation, or his own overreaction? Or both?

After all, it was too reluctant, people couples went to bed with dry wood and firewood, they actually made doing/loving like torture, the symptoms were more and more serious one after another, almost caught in a vicious circle that could not be solved.

However, before Bai Fangshi could worry, he was startled by the blood on Sheng Yue's arm.

"...... Where did it come in? "

He immediately got off the couch, but Sheng Yue did not show him the injury, as if it did not hurt, he reached out and wiped it haphazardly, rubbed the blood on the palm of his hand, and glanced at him lukewarmly, as if to say, "You don't need to care."

Bai Fangshi was helpless: "I didn't mean to push you, don't be angry."

Sheng Yue did not say a word, when they made a conflict, his temper was always mixed with a seemingly innocent grievance, he refused to show it, but he could not hide it. Bai Fangshi didn't hesitate: "Don't move, I'll go get the medicine box."

The medicine box was soon found, and Kashiwa dipped a cotton swab into the disinfectant potion to help Sheng Yue wipe the wound. When Sheng Yue fell down just now, his arm just hit the corner of the coffee table, and he rubbed out a hole, which at first glance looked a little scary.

Bai Fangshi suppressed the shaking of his hand, slowly wiped the blood clean, and looked at Sheng Yue's face and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt." Sheng Yue said, "You can't die again."

"......"

How to talk.

Bai Fangshi showed a hundred and twenty percent patience: "I really didn't mean it, how could I deliberately push you?"

Sheng Yue bowed his head and said stubbornly, "You pushed."

Kashiwakaze: "... I'm sorry. "

Sheng Yue imitated his tone: "Excuse me? Well, I'm sorry. How many times will you want to say sorry to me later? "

Bai Fangshi couldn't answer, he simply bandaged Sheng Yue, trying to explain himself: "What, just now you made me a little painful, I didn't hold back..."

Sheng Yue was stunned: "Does it hurt?"

Bai Fangshi habitually wanted to say "It's okay, it's okay", but before blurting out, he nodded, and confessed: "It hurts, brother."

"..."Sheng Yue seemed hard to believe, "I used a lot of lubrication."

Kashiwaka: "Yeah, who knows."

Feast: "..."

The two looked at each other, in addition to embarrassment, there was also a little funny, probably this is the sadness of the virgin.

Sheng Yue can't hang on to the face, in fact, he basically understands, in recent years, there has been no less "study", theoretical knowledge is enough to be able to publish a book, but unfortunately, when the matter comes, the theory is unreliable, his brain is blank, only instinctive impulses.

- He waited too long.

The closer you get, the more nervous you are, and the harder you are.

"Let's start over?" Sheng Yue pushed open the medicine box and pressed Kashiwaka's hand, "How about trying again?"