Chapter 3: Invitations To Cohabitation

After a long meal, they tacitly did not talk about feelings, like a pair of ordinary friends, talked about each other's work.

At the end, when Sheng Yue offered to send Kashiwaka, he asked him where he was going.

Bai Fangshi originally arranged a day's activities, the original plan was to invite the sponsor owner to play golf, but the sponsor became a grand offer, he was not interested, nor did he refuse the kindness of the grand appointment, so he sent the driver away and took the grand car home.

On the way home, Sheng Yue once again mentioned the recent search for a house, and naturally talked about the stock market and investment from domestic house prices, and it was hard to believe that this would be a topic between the two of them. Bai Fangshi listened silently, and couldn't help but think of the experience of them staying up late playing games together many years ago, as if they were in another world.

The car drove for a while, and Sheng Yue had a good memory and remembered how to go to his house. At a fork in the road, Kashiwa reminded, "Over here, I've moved."

Sheng Yue nodded, seemingly unexpected.

Of course, it has been almost five years, so long, and there is no accident that anything has changed.

Bai Fangshi asked, "Haven't you found a house yet, and there is no suitable one?"

"Well, not yet." Sheng Yue said, "Mainly because I didn't think about whether to buy a house in China or not, maybe I will return to the United States after a while."

"So now is...?"

"Check it out."

Bai Fangshi did not ask what to investigate, it was obviously business. The return of Shengyue was temporary, and he expected that although Shengyue said that he was homesick, his home had become like this, and returning to his hometown would not be happier and sad.

Perhaps the main purpose of this trip was to visit his mother, Ms. Lin Huixin, but what the rules were and whether he could visit the prison was not clear to Bai Fang.

"Where are you staying now, hotel?" Bai Fangshi held the mobile phone and unconsciously flipped it around in the palm of his hand.

Sheng Yue said: "It's good to stay in a hotel."

"......"

It's not bad, such a word comes out of Shengyue's mouth, and Bai Fang is a little unaccustomed.

Sheng Yue should not be so good at talking, he should be picky, there is nothing to do, like a pea princess, sleeping twenty mattresses and duck down duvets are panicked.

Kashiwa lowered his head and pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a soft breath. Sheng Yue drove the car and looked at him sideways: "What's wrong, uncomfortable?"

"Nothing." Bai Fangshi flipped the phone around, hesitated for a moment and said, "Since you don't have a place to stay, do you want to come to my house for a few days?" I live by myself, there are many rooms, but I have an irregular schedule, often travel, rarely open the fire to cook, not necessarily able to entertain you."

"Is it convenient?" Sheng Yue said, "You're single, right? Otherwise your object comes, see the ex... I mean, wouldn't it affect badly?"

Bo Fangshi intuitively thought that he should laugh cooperatively here to indicate that the topic was worth teasing, but he did not laugh.

He was silent for two seconds, and Sheng made a mistake, and thoughtfully gave him a step: "Oh, I have no problem staying in the hotel, don't bother."

The air pressure in the car dropped sharply, and Bai Fangshi felt physically suffocated, and half a day later, he said: "It's okay, no one from my family is coming, you can't get used to the hotel can come to me."