Part 7

Bai Fang knew without looking at it that the Internet must be another big drama.

Sheng Yue is accustomed to doing whatever he wants, never considers the consequences before doing things, Weibo takes a pass, and when it has just been silent for a day, CP has been pushed to the cusp of the storm. It just so happens that the timeline is connected with the scandal of Bai Fangshi, Li Jiao and the Internet celebrity female anchor, which makes it difficult for people not to think about it.

Bai Fangshi didn't bother to take care of this, that night, he was a little insomnia, as soon as he closed his eyes, he remembered the events of three years ago, and the cold expression that Sheng Yue had just made when he said, "I don't like you at all."

- The acting is too poor.

The younger brother is the younger brother, and there are still many places to study.

Bai Fang couldn't sleep, didn't want to see those exaggerated to distorted hot search scandals, and had nothing to do, so he flipped through it casually in Weibo, turned over for a while, he suddenly had a clever move, and typed a few words on the search page: Moon Eclipse Amway homepage.

Bai Fangshi clicked in with the mentality of looking at the moon, and the result was caught off guard, and he was flashed to the eye by the top Weibo in the home page.

- The top is the classic photo of him and Sheng Yue.

In the photo, Sheng Yue is wearing a suit and sitting on the edge of the bed in the bedroom, looking up at him.

And he bowed his head, smiled in his eyes, and moved gently to help Sheng Yue tie.

The blogger accompanied this picture with a particularly sensational lyric: "Over thousands of rivers and mountains, can we reach our yesterday?"

Kashiwakaze: "..."

Or don't arrive.

Bai Fangshi turned his scalp down, and it turned out that in addition to the top Weibo, other Weibo was also all related to his CP with Shengyue, and it was obvious that this was not an astronomical home page at all, it was the CP home page of the rice circle.

...... No, it seems to be right to say that the astronomy homepage, most of the CP fans in the comments call themselves "astronomy enthusiasts", or "astronomers", it seems that this is their black words.

The more Bo Fangshi turned over the more complicated his feelings, and when he thought that Sheng Yue was paying attention to this in private, and also regarded "astronomer" as the game ID, he had an unspeakable taste in his heart, a little embarrassed, and a little subtle heartache.

Sheng Yue this ancestor is simply his nemesis, how can it be so difficult?

Bai Fangshi lost sleep for half a night, and as a result, when he came to the set the next morning, Sheng Yue was worse than his face. The makeup artist stared at them, wanted to talk several times, and finally did not hold back, and asked bluntly: "What did you do last night?" "

Before Bai Fangshi could speak, Sheng Yue glanced over, and the makeup artist immediately trembled and shut up.

What we want to shoot today is a key scene - Shen Fang and Duan Yang break up.

The film "Dingfeng Bo" focuses not on the love triangle of dog blood, the essence is slightly biased towards the double male protagonist, mainly about the fate of Shen Fang and Duan Yang. The plot develops to the point that Duan Yang is moved by Shangguan Ying, which is a very important dividing point.

Before that, Duan Yang, played by Sheng Yue, was a free-spirited young man, casual, simple, and full of enthusiasm. After this, he was firmly locked in by his desire for Shangguan Ying and his dissatisfaction and guilt with Shen Fang, becoming more and more depressed and distorted, until finally, he broke with Shen Fang and threw himself into the villain boss camp, changing from a jianghu young man to a court eagle dog.