Chapter 13: Soul Soup

Bai Fangshi had never thought about marriage before, and this time he proposed to Shengyao on a whim, and he directly spoke without thinking about it carefully.

But after saying it, he did not regret his rashness, but felt that he should have done it a long time ago. If he and Shengyo had a wedding ring to put on their fingers when they fell in love across countries, the outcome might have been different.

After he asked, as expected, Sheng Yue was unlikely to refuse him, but he did not immediately agree, this person was not arrogant and uncomfortable, and he loved to raise the bar.

Sheng Yue said: "Why cure and get married again? If it can't be cured, won't you want to be with me? Did you propose marriage like this, there is no sincerity at all."

Bai Fangshi: "..."

Really a living ancestor.

Bai Fangshi remembered a Weibo he saw last night - last night he and Sheng Yao exchanged mobile phones to play, he did not have a proclivity for detecting his partner's privacy, but Sheng Yao had to play with him, and politely stuffed his mobile phone into his hands, Bai Fangshi had to cooperate.

In fact, he felt that the grand covenant did not have to look at his privacy, but just wanted this "power".

Speaking of that Weibo, it was what Bai Fang saw when he logged in to his Shengyao account.

——Sheng Yao has two Weibo accounts, and as soon as he opens it, it is directly the homepage of the trumpet.

The nickname of this number is comparable to a string of garbled characters, no avatar, at first glance it looks like a zombie fan, but the list of followers is very rich, there are food bloggers, financial bloggers, and more star chases - all his fans of Shengyo, as well as support clubs, personal picture stations, CP stations.

Bai Fang swiped casually, and the homepage was brushed by a photo. It was he and Sheng Yao who were captured on the street on the day they went to adopt a cat, in the photo, Sheng Yao was holding the kitten, tilting his head to talk to him, the camera only captured Sheng Yao's side face, I don't know what Sheng Yao said, Bai Fang showed a slightly helpless but smiling look.

The blogger PS this photo, added a comic-like dialog box, and made up lines for them -

In the picture, Sheng Yao grabbed the cat's ears: "Is it cute or am I cute?"

Bai Fangshi: "You are cute. "

This was originally nothing, and the retweet was mostly because someone in the hot posted a threatening emoji with the words: "You dare to say it, you can't get out of bed tonight", was forwarded hahaha two thousand -

"I'm the cat, I hear it, it's true."

"I'm Jojo's tie, and I heard it, it's true."

"Lunar eclipse locked! Lock in bed and don't come down! "

"Brother Shi coaxes his girlfriend every day (1/1)"

"Coaxing good to be day, coaxing bad also to be day, too real..."

"......"

Bai Fangshi's eyelids jumped, and he sighed that Shengyo paid attention to so many "unobstructed" CP fans, and his brain was poisoned when he looked at these things all day. They were also surprised that they understood the nature of the covenant quite well.

In other words, even fans who are not familiar with real people know that Young Master Shengyao is about to go crazy if he is not coaxed, which shows that this person has really big problems and has become famous all over the Internet.