32

"If I look over and see you have a boner then I'm going to rip it off as Padfoot and shove it so far up your ass that you'll taste it," Sirius half-heartedly threatened James, who crossed his legs with a blush growing on his cheeks. It was the beginning of the year party hosted by the Marauders in their common room. 

James couldn't help himself when he saw Lacerta walk down with Tonya and the Gryffindor girls. They had dressed her in a black bralette with high wasted jeans and thick boots. Her curls were pulled up, but he desperately wanted to brush the few that hung in her face. 

"I don't even know what a boner is," James said before cursing himself for sounding stupid. He couldn't help it. She looked so enchanting that she stole his breathe, leaving his braincells floundering. His mouth was incredibly dry as she noticed them, walking with a happy smile and slight sway to her hips.

Sirius snorted, patting James hard on the back to try and get him to function properly. "Hello gentlemen," Lacerta greeted as she took the empty spot next to her boyfriend. When he didn't respond she waved a hand in front of his face. "What did you do to him, Sirius?"

"I didn't do anything," he said with an offended look in his eyes. "Prongs! Get it together you bloody fool."

"Sorry," he shook his head to clear his thought, messing up his hair even further. "What did you say?"

"I said hello," she laughed. It was music to his ears. He wished to bottle the sound and put it on repeat in his head. 

"Hey," he grinned widely. They both leaned in for a kiss but were rudely interupted when Sirius jumped into the spot between them. He patted his cheek expectingly until James rolled his eyes and kissed his cheek. 

"I feel like you give Sirius more attention than me," Lacerta joked. 

"You're always going to be the side piece in this relationship," Sirius smirked, wrapping an arm around James's shoulder for dramatic effect. "He was my first kiss!"

"Lacerta's going to be my last," James pushed the mutt off of him. "Why don't you go get us some drinks, Pads?"

"No! Not after you pushed me off the couch. And I can't leave you alone with my baby sister. You'll get your filthy hooves all over her the second I'm gone," he grumbled. 

"Get lost," Lacerta moved so that her legs were over James's lap. One of his hands went around her waist while the other rested on her thigh. "We are both consenting adults."

Remus seemed to have noticed the dilemma, ordering Sirius to follow. The boy agreed no questions asked like an obedient puppy. James turned towards her, "You look absolutely mind blowing tonight, Miss Black."

"I guess you're easy on the eyes," she teased, laughing at his narrowed eyes. 

"It's alright," he puffed out his chest. "I already know that there are no words to describe how beautiful I am."

"Bigheaded works nicely," she pressed a gentle kiss to his jawline. It left a smear of bright red lipstick behind, but he couldn't care less. In fact, he was trying very to not think of smeared lipstick. "Are you ok? You look like you're about to shit your pants."

"I'm very fine. Perfectly perfect," he said. He may or may not have had a couple of drinks that made his control over his hormones blur. 

Then she laughed again, making his heart beat a million times faster. There was a certain gleam in her grey eyes that let him know that she was aware of the effect she had on him. Lacerta moved up she was fully sat on his lap, his chest pressed against her back. She wiggled around to get more comfortable while he had to bite his tongue to stop any embarrassing noises from escaping. 

His nails dug into her thighs to stop her from moving. "Liz," he breathed out, "you're killing me."

"Am I?" she turned around with an innocent smile. "How so?"

"I really hate you right now," his goofy smile betrayed his words. 

She hummed, arching her back into the growing tent in his pants. "Doesn't feel like you hate me at all."

He let out a strangled breath, inhaling deeply before slowly exhaling. He desperately tried to think about a naked Walburga or even a nude Voldemort. Both were disgusting, but the smell of her shampoo and the feeling of her rear rubbing against his groin erased all of his progress. "You're evil," he laughed, his head falling into her shoulder. He kissed the exposed skin a few times.

"Might I dance with the fair lady?" Remus said, definitely drunk as he swayed on the spot. Lacerta laughed, taking his extended hand. James quickly crossed his legs, but it was too late. Sirius, who was also inebriated, had been watching them like a hawk.  

"JAMES FLEAMONT POTTER!" he screeched, jumping over a couch to reach him. James shrieked running up the stairs to his dorm frantically. He locked himself in the bathroom while Sirius began barking - he couldn't tell if had turned into Padfoot or not -- at the door.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES!! I might not update for a while because I suddenly went farsighted as well as nearsighted so it's difficult to see my screen until I get new glasses. Enjoy the small filler.