Synopsis

This story is dedicated to crissymer!!!

Although it will take some time before I'll start to write the story. I already have it in mind!!!

Cheers to you Crissymer.. And to all Rafael's Valiente Fan.

And for those Candice Swanepoel's fan she will be my leading lady but she won't be Krystina Preira. I just wanted to make her nice in this story, I like her!!!

-------

The infamous Rafael Valiente (Elusive Bachelor Series 2)

He ran away from all the scrutinizing eyes of the Spanish people after the wedding is off. A realization hit him hard that Alessandra De La Vega will never be his! It will maybe take him a long time to heal the bruised. From the rejection he got from her... or so he thought until his eyes landed on her, the Flight Stewardess who cannot keep her mouth shut and was brave enough to defy me!!

Little did he know he will be thanking the fate for interfering with his life, instead of flying in his own private plane.

Clara Bell found her eyes ogling at the beautiful species she had her eyes laid on ever... Until, she realized he's no other than the Famous cold-hearted and the gossip darling of Spain and New York for being a womanizer, Rafael Valiente!!

Can the Texas-bor Temptress Tamed the Stubborn womanizer Shipping Magnate?

(Completed)

Mature Content. Please read at your own discretion.

--Unedited--