Chapter14: The Aftermath

O! beware, my lord, of jealousy; It is the green-eyed monster which doth mock The meat it feeds on." 

- William Shakespeare

Edited BY: bomabenjy

........................................

Seoul, South Korea

Grand Pallos-Petropoulis Hotel

Rafael Alejandro Valiente's POV

I was too jealous that it clouded my rational thinking. Before I could think literally, my fist already landed on his face. He fell backwards and landed on his behind with the strong impact of my punch.

"RAFAEL STOP!!!!" Bella screamed and ran unto the guy worriedly. His nose was bleeding and probably broken. I saw how worried she was and then I stepped backward and left. I grabbed the keys from Kurt and walked outside to the SUV and sped off. My head was in a blur. My chest was about to explode with hurt, jealousy and rage rolling into one. 

..............................

Clara Bell Bennet's POV

I walked inside the grandest hotel in awe leaving Rafael behind since he was too engrossed with whoever he was talking to on the phone. I can't wait to check out the inside of the hotel. It screams luxury in every corner of the place. I walked into the revolving glass door and into the lobby. I looked around and gasped with the magnificent lobby. The center piece with stained-glass windows and a soaring glass cupola from which hangs a custom-designed chandelier created from hundreds of hand-shaped crystal leaves. The lobby's flooring is just as ornate. It's covered with mosaic tiles. 

Suddenly, my eyes caught on someone. 

Gian Paulo?

No he's not here. I know he's back in Italy. He used to work at New York Airlines. He's a pilot but his Dad died 2 years ago so he had to go home and resigned. He's the oldest and only son so he was expected to run their vineyard and winery. GP as we call him, used to be our friend but we cut ties when he left and never called. He used to ask me for a date but I always turned him down. It's not that he's not handsome but I just didn't feel that instant pull or that electrifying feeling with him. Not like with Rafael. Just his stare made my knees melt. 

He is handsome, oozing sex appeal to cut it short. He had darker shade of hair that was well combed, yes he is very neat, lightly tanned skin and tall and muscular. But Rafael was taller than him.

I was watching him as I walked closer and sure he is GP. When he looked at me, surprised at first but then his smile widened and walked closer to me and hugged me real tight. I can't believe he is here. Honest to goodness I missed him. 

He was a very good friend. He used to be our clown and Enna. Then he swept me off my feet and spun me around. He was so excited and so was I. I totally forgot about Rafael. When he put me back down on my feet I was about to pull myself off him when someone grab his hands and I heard Rafael's furious voice as he pulled him off me.

Before I realized it, his fist landed on GP's face and he caught off guard and he fell backward landing on his bum. 

He was about to lunged on him but I ran closer to GP as I screamed to stop Rafael. He stop dead track and looked at us furiously. I ignored his anger and attended at GP worriedly. He's nose was bleeding non-stop and he winced when I tried to wipe the blood dripping touching his nose. 

"You need medical attention right now," I said panicking.

"I'm fine Bell!" he uttered as he tried to smile. He wipe the blood that drip on his upper lip. We are already surrounded with curious people and someone handed us a tissue. Then after a few minutes, he was attended with a nurse from the hotel.